Video very laggy
773 3 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lloydw88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1287326 ft
United States

So i could use some help.  I have just recently got my bird back from dji from getting repaired.  I flew yesterday and today, to see if the drone was up to par.  Now they did do an update about 7 days ago on the app, and it seems to always be buggy.  But the video on the dji go app is really laggy!!  like bad.  Could i get a dji admin to help me?  Ill send you whatever you need.  I also got a 110 error on last flight but it still took off.  It didnt want to land with the controller, but when i hit land button on screen it did land.  Is this from my repairs or the app?  please say app.  I have a few jobs to do tomorrow and i need my bird in tip top shape.  I also took a look at my image transmission rate while it was hovering.  it was around 6.86.  Is this normal?  seems low.  Please help.
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for this trouble. May you please send us a sample video so that we can review it? Also, if you can send us your previous case id. Thank you.
2018-6-15
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

What bird are you flying?  And yes, sample video might help see what you are referring to.
2018-6-16
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

list the device using with dji go and version of the OS

list the drone you are using.. mavic pro/air

tell us which cable you are using from the controller to this device.. and which port on the controller

is possible provide a sample of the laggy video..

does the drone feel laggy or is it purely video lag?

2018-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules