Offline map icon is not working anymore
13917 3 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert_l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17579 ft

Phantom 4 pro+
Since the last dji go 4 update (4.2.6) the icon used to download the offline map is not working anymore, i tried the reset, clear data, nothing work.
I send the remote to dji with explanation, they send it back to me with the same problem.
Someone have a suggestion

2018-6-15
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

"Someone have a suggestion"
Yes use just a little effort to find a solution, a simple search will quick lead to several threads of this new behavior, like ex this resent one.
Wonder why DJI didn't tell you even before it was sent in!
2018-6-16
Use props
Robert_l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17579 ft

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-16 03:42
"Someone have a suggestion"
Yes use just a little effort to find a solution, a simple search will quick lead to several threads of this new behavior, like ex this resent one.
Wonder why DJI didn't tell you even before it was sent in!

Thank's for the lead, i did search in the topic, but it depend of the criteria you put on, it never came out.

DJI never say that there was a problem with the update even when i told them it append after the 4.2.6 update. i send email, i talk to them on the phone, the only suggestion was to send the remote…..
May be they Don't talk to each other.
2018-6-16
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Hopefully you now have it working, imo a very bad way to retrieve the maps, specially if one is about to be flying far away as OP in the linked thread.
I have a few times found that i have missed some details when scrolling around, very annoying as i have no internet in the field.

For the searching part, don't use the one here in the forum, in most search engines you can add the site to search as ex "site:forum.dji.com", this is how i would do a search for threads on this subject. Then if not a thread subject lead me straight to the answer a few click on the results often does.
2018-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules