Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First Crash
1120 14 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7ce3d31d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 311240 ft
Australia

First post thanks for letting me in  
B7C85F53-C63E-48A4-9F57-6906F67D0B18.jpeg
2018-6-15
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

What'd you do? One prop gone, one cut off?
Is the bird still working?
Any video to watch?
Welcome and get well soon, little Spark!
2018-6-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Any update on your crash? Welcome newbie
2018-6-15
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Welcome to the forum.

Hope nothing badly damaged. Check the motors for any debris or broken pieces inside.
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Good day, I hope your DJI spark is fine. Please let us know if you have issues on your drone. Thank you.
2018-6-16
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

I really Admire your Patience, you where so calm and patient to focus on the Drone and take it a Beautiful Photo ?

I would have gone nuts, screaming like a b17ch.... though you are so peaceful and calm.

Impressive ! Welcome to the Forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to buy some propellers now, they aren't expensive and replace the broken ones. I will send you link a video.

Do some test flights and check that there is no wobble / shaking of the drone during the flight.

Keep it in VLOS (Visual Line of Sight) don't go far, so that if something happens you can easily recover it.

If you need help let us know. Cheers, Mate !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018-6-16
Use props
fans7ce3d31d
lvl.3
Australia

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-16 04:19
I really Admire your Patience, you where so calm and patient to focus on the Drone and take it a Beautiful Photo ?

I would have gone nuts, screaming like a b17ch.... though you are so peaceful and calm.

Thanks mate I was upset but what can I do
I did a stupid thing and won’t make that mistake again
Sorry no reply earlier I am having trouble trying to work this place out

So if any mods seem to feel the need for putting my post in correct place that would be great

3rd attempt on putting the vid up here I go
2018-6-16
Use props
fans7ce3d31d
lvl.3
Australia

fans7ce3d31d Posted at 2018-6-16 15:26
Thanks mate I was upset but what can I do
I did a stupid thing and won’t make that mistake again
Sorry no reply earlier I am having trouble trying to work this place out

4th attempt !!

2018-6-16
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

classic pilot error with low flying altitude . that too near trees !!
2018-6-16
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

ouch, hope the Spark is OK , too low, sports mode and trees .................................... I've been there too
2018-6-16
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Wow,, spectacular crash,, hope you get your Spark back in the air soon..  and continue to enjoy the experience...
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the accident that happened. We highly suggest to send it to our repair center and let our engineers fix it for you. You can start to create a repair case online: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-6-17
Use props
Harry Moman
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks DJI Wanda it still flys fine so far ....
few hiccupps with gimbal overload errors tho,
Not sure what to do with the drone , is dji techs expensive  or fairly priced ?
the front 3d protector shade is gone , i cut up a pair of sunglasses and glued it in place..
i was thinking of getting a new middle section and swapping parts over as im sure it has the front 3d sensor shade attached ...

To all the rest of you peoples nice reply's all i can say is whats one to do we usualy learn the hard way !!

Also finding this forum easier than on  my phone

2018-6-17
Use props
Harry Moman
lvl.1

Australia

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-6-16 04:19
I really Admire your Patience, you where so calm and patient to focus on the Drone and take it a Beautiful Photo ?

Thanks for your advice i had spare props i needed to use two of them, yes today i took for a couple of flights distance reached was 300 m then i returned home.. did this a couple of times only issue is gimbal overload error.. when i got home i blew clean around that area .. no re test yet as today in Brisbane was very gusty winds , so i am  glad i went at dusk for a flight..

i am confused with my original post  user name as it should be Harry like it is on my Laptop ..
cheers
2018-6-17
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Harry Moman Posted at 2018-6-17 01:48
Thanks for your advice i had spare props i needed to use two of them, yes today i took for a couple of flights distance reached was 300 m then i returned home.. did this a couple of times only issue is gimbal overload error.. when i got home i blew clean around that area .. no re test yet as today in Brisbane was very gusty winds , so i am  glad i went at dusk for a flight..

i am confused with my original post  user name as it should be Harry like it is on my Laptop ..

You are Welcome Mate, Fly Safe and try not to take Big Risks.

If you have some time read and watch - https://forum.dji.com/thread-151297-1-1.html

It is dedicated to New Pilots, and the Error you may encounter.

Have a Nice Day Mate !

2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules