Replacement cost drone only?
6850 12 2018-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cspain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

Sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere, but I was wondering if anyone knew the replacement cost just for the Mavic Air itself. I have DJI Care, but I do like to fly over water sometimes as well as dense forest. If I ever lose it completely, I am hoping I can replace just my AC for not too much money considering I would already have two batteries, the charger, case and RC.
2018-6-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, DJI Care Refresh offers two replacements within one year. The first replacement fee is about $69 and the second is $99. More details, you can visit this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air?from=search-result-v2&position=2
replacement fees.png
2018-6-16
Use props
cspain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-16 02:34
Hey there, DJI Care Refresh offers two replacements within one year. The first replacement fee is about $69 and the second is $99. More details, you can visit this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air?from=search-result-v2&position=2

Thank you Susan. I have another question: Can I renew DJI Care refresh after one year has expired? Thanks.
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

cspain Posted at 2018-6-16 19:31
Thank you Susan. I have another question: Can I renew DJI Care refresh after one year has expired? Thanks.

Hi, kindly please check the FAQ for the DJI care refresh+: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus/info#s4, you can purchase the DJI care refresh+ when it meets the conditions below:

2018-6-17
Use props
TVRamiro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32940 ft
United Kingdom

Be careful with the response provided by DJI Susan below, it is not true. The drone will not be replaced with DJI Care if you loose it.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TVRamiro's right, please note DJI Care Refresh will not cover any loss or partial loss, please check more details of the exclusions: GTScreenshot_20180620_121143.png

2018-6-19
Use props
djiuser_kjAF8dDADUKI
New

Austria

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-16 02:34
Hey there, DJI Care Refresh offers two replacements within one year. The first replacement fee is about $69 and the second is $99. More details, you can visit this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air?from=search-result-v2&position=2[Image]

But what if the drone is LOST completely? Is there any way to buy just the drone or do you get a special discount if you have the care package?
Regards, Daniel
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kjAF8dDADUKI Posted at 1-4 01:56
But what if the drone is LOST completely? Is there any way to buy just the drone or do you get a special discount if you have the care package?
Regards, Daniel

Hi Daniel, if the aircraft, the gimbal or accessories are lost, DJI Care will not cover it, but you could still purchase the aircraft from our online store or the repair center.
If the drone is in the warranty period and it turns out to be a non-pilot error after the data analysis, we will provide the warranty service for your loss.
2019-1-4
Use props
Harry Kannu
New

New Zealand

Hi yesterday

I was flying my new and first drone but I stared rotar manually from the remort control and I don't know what happened and my drone was not obeying my instruction I tried to get the alttidude but it was drifting forward and I pushed the home button but then also it was continuous flying forward on the screen it was saying that GPS signal lost and carft has gained the max hight which was 6 mts and a while 20 sec it colapshed into a tree and got brutally damaged and broken leg
2019-7-15
Use props
Harry Kannu
New

New Zealand

Hi yesterday

I was flying my new and first drone but I stared rotar manually from the remort control and I don't know what happened and my drone was not obeying my instruction I tried to get the alttidude but it was drifting forward and I pushed the home button but then also it was continuous flying forward on the screen it was saying that GPS signal lost and carft has gained the max hight which was 6 mts and a while 20 sec it colapshed into a tree and got brutally damaged and broken leg
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Harry Kannu Posted at 7-15 10:14
Hi yesterday

I was flying my new and first drone but I stared rotar manually from the remort control and I don't know what happened and my drone was not obeying my instruction I tried to get the alttidude but it was drifting forward and I pushed the home button but then also it was continuous flying forward on the screen it was saying that GPS signal lost and carft has gained the max hight which was 6 mts and a while 20 sec it colapshed into a tree and got brutally damaged and broken leg

Hi Harry, we are so sorry for the crash accident, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in the drone for the data analysis, our team will help figure out what happened and provide the proper resolution.
2019-7-15
Use props
lK89jQGlZCVm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6594 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-4 02:25
Hi Daniel, if the aircraft, the gimbal or accessories are lost, DJI Care will not cover it, but you could still purchase the aircraft from our online store or the repair center.
If the drone is in the warranty period and it turns out to be a non-pilot error after the data analysis, we will provide the warranty service for your loss.

is this possible? if the aircraft, the gimbal or accessories are lost, DJI Care will not cover it, but you could still purchase the aircraft from our online store or the repair center.
still purchase the aircraft from our online store or the repair center.? please advise Bill jkml02@comcast.net mavic pro 1  need drone only.
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lK89jQGlZCVm Posted at 10-28 10:44
is this possible? if the aircraft, the gimbal or accessories are lost, DJI Care will not cover it, but you could still purchase the aircraft from our online store or the repair center.
still purchase the aircraft from our online store or the repair center.? please advise Bill jkml02@comcast.net mavic pro 1  need drone only.

You may purchase Mavic Pro aircraft from DJI online store directly: https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... and-battery-charger
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules