DJI Phantom 4 wont Connect
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlizzardExtreme
New
Flight distance : 82930 ft

Hi all.

Basically my DJI Controller wont connect to my Phantom 4 .

I power on the remote & the drone correctly... both have fully charged batterys, i then connect my iphone using an approved apple power cable. I open the DJI GO 4 app and it wont connect to the drone... it constantly says Disconnected.

I have done all the recent updates for Controller and Drone, i havent had any problems in the past... but i have noticed even when in the app i cannot detect any satelites... that is just blank unless i need to connect to the drone first before it detects those.

Anyways hope someone has an idea on how to resolve this issue.

thanks

Ben

2018-6-16
Use props
Nic6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1165 ft
Sweden

You shouldn't download the latest firmware for the original Phantom 4 Professional, it will render your drone useless.
The remote will note be able to connect with the drone.
The drone will not be able to connect with Assistant 2.
2018-6-16
Use props
BlizzardExtreme
New
Flight distance : 82930 ft

Nic6 Posted at 2018-6-16 03:52
You shouldn't download the latest firmware for the original Phantom 4 Professional, it will render your drone useless.

Ahhh well that sucks... how do i take it back to its original Firmware?>
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the trouble. May you please show us the screenshot with the disconnected error? Also, I will provide you the steps on how to update the firmware of your remote controller:

1. Turn on the remote controller - leave the aircraft off
2. Press and hold C1. C2, and the record button until you hear a beep and do not let go.
3. Press the wheel on the right side of the remote controller and do not let go of any button.
4. While holding the buttons turn OFF the remote controller
5. While holding the buttons turn ON the remote controller
6. Now update the remote controller.
2018-6-16
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

BlizzardExtreme Posted at 2018-6-16 04:56
Ahhh well that sucks... how do i take it back to its original Firmware?>

You say you have updated aircraft and RC firmware so that should be 02.00.0700 & 1.9.3 respectively.

When aircraft and RC are powered up is the first LED on RC green ? (indicating that RC and aircraft are communicating).

If so are you using latest DJI Go 4 (V4.2.21), tried different cable, different device maybe, checked iPhone connection for dust or debris ?

The satellites are an indication of those detected by the aircrafts GPS/GLONASS receiver so if not communicating with RC or aircraft you will not see any.
2018-6-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Nic6 Posted at 2018-6-16 03:52

Nonsense, the newest firmware works very well for most.

Edit:- Note that the OP has a Phantom 4.
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules