1178 2 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

First impressions of the Mavic Air so far ar generally very positive. Design is fantastic, extremely well thought out and made my Pro look like a relic.

So after multiple software/firmware updates to remote, Air and batteries which went as smoothly as all previous ones have done for the Pro, I only managed to get 2 or 3 minutes flight as it’s very windy. That said it was very stable considering the gusts it was enduring. Picture quality does look crisp and will enjoy testing the video quality in due course. I did notice it’s not as smooth video transmission as the Pro but that’s no surprise as WiFi won’t be no match for OcuSync. What was also obvious was just how much louder the Air is in comparison too.

How have others found the gesture controls? Not tried yet but just curious for feedback or pointers!

Thanks.

67AE1B54-F003-481F-A020-086DB5423B03.jpeg
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for purchasing a Mavic Air and thank you for appreciating the drone as well. I will be posting a video link for the gesture control of the Mavic Air hope this can help.

Thank you.
2018-6-16
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the heads up @DJI Stephen! Gave the Air a little spin earlier and I've quickly come to appreciate the capabilities of this thing! Its incredible! Quick shoot works well, speed, stability and the picture quality appears to be sharper than my Mavic Pro. Love it!

Whilst I had a moment I also tried out the Smart Gesture control and soon discovered just how good this is too! WOW!
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules