Painthorse filmed with Mavic Air
650 10 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
devilsBastard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 254370 ft

A short cut from a walk in the woods with our painthorse. Was a good chance to hone the flying skills. All done without auto-modes. I used no tracking mode, because the Air has no side sensors. And I had to fly in a small window between the trees. No sports mode, but full throttle was necessary. It was not easy to get the right speed, needed some runs. But I think, it is not to bad. The Air is noisy, but if you have a cool pony, it is no problem. The Air hovered 1 meter over him in the intro sequence, doesn't effect him at all.

Just a change to the landscape views - we don't have such beautiful landscape spots to fly here, and where it is allowed. Hope you like it...

Done with Mavic Air, filmed in 4K/30fps g, ND 32 Filter, 100 ISO, Shutterspeed 60, Editing, color correction and color grading in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, music with Audition.  Music: Yard Sale by Silent Partner available on Youtube Audio Library

https://visiontech2.com/fileadmin/videos/painthorse-mavicair.mp4
2018-6-16
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

nice video                                                                                 
2018-6-16
Use props
devilsBastard
lvl.4
Germany

Thank you
2018-6-16
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Superb video.
You don't need beautiful scenery when you have a beautiful girl on top of a beautiful horse.
Great job on the controls.
Thank you for sharing.
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Awesome video. Thank you for sharing.
2018-6-16
Use props
devilsBastard
lvl.4

Thank you both. @B1houdini: I will tell her
2018-6-16
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Very well done - I love it.
2018-6-16
Use props
devilsBastard
lvl.4

Thank ya too.

A tip for those who may don't know: it helps to film in 4k and setting your project in 1080p, so you will have the chance to correct the shape and position in post to get a smooth moving of the camera and optimal positioning of the main object in your clip.
In this case it was a challenge to anticipate the speed and movement of horse and rider to get the best position on the screen. The grid does not really help, you have to develop the feeling for the movements. I needed some shots, and took the best for the clip. Will look for a more open background with objects in staggered layers for a better parallax effect. Sometimes it can be seen in the clip.
2018-6-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video
2018-6-17
Use props
devilsBastard
lvl.4