OSMO 2 lost of connection !
2320 9 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yavuzozb
lvl.1

Turkey

My Osmo MObile 2 that I buyed 2 weeks ago, losse the connection with my iPhone X. The lost of conncetion is created after some minutes not at the beginning of the operation, the rotor which turn the phone verticaly with an light green which is not stable, Thx for your help, i tried with another phone but it dosent work

2018-6-16
Use props
yavuzozb
lvl.1

Turkey

HELP ME  !
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, just to clarify that your iPhone X and Osmo Mobile 2 will not stay connected? Did you check if there's another device that has Bluetooth connection as well, aside from your iPhone X and Osmo, such as a smartwatch or another phone as well?
2018-6-17
Use props
yavuzozb
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-17 09:49
Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, just to clarify that your iPhone X and Osmo Mobile 2 will not stay connected? Did you check if there's another device that has Bluetooth connection as well aside from your iPhone X and Osmo, such as a smartwatch or another phone as well?

i verified and closed all other connection, thnx for your attention
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

yavuzozb Posted at 2018-6-18 09:44
i verified and closed all other connection, thnx for your attention

Were you able to solve it?
2018-6-18
Use props
yavuzozb
lvl.1

Turkey

unfortunatly non !
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Did you use different mobile device prior to this iPhone X?
2018-6-18
Use props
Davejmedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329140 ft
United States

This video resolve DJI Osmo Mobile 2 failing to Pair or Connect. If DJI Osmo Mobile 2 was ever connected to another phone it may fail to Pair or Connect with a new iPhone or Android Phone. For example, if someone returned their Osmo Mobile 2 and you purchased an open box or used it may not pair and fail to connect. This could also occur if you paired and connected your phone and then wiped or updated your iPhone or Android phone.
2018-8-16
Use props
zoziano
lvl.1

Turkey

I have an osmo pro, using it with an Ipad 3 mini. Never was able to use it, bought it no live video feedback. I am able to control the camera and it does record. but no viewfinder. Any suggestions? I had DJI already send me in a replacement, same issue with the replacement.
2018-11-30
Use props
zoziano
lvl.1

Turkey

I have an osmo pro, using it with an Ipad 3 mini. Never was able to use it, bought it no live video feedback. I am able to control the camera and it does record. but no viewfinder. Any suggestions? I had DJI already send me in a replacement, same issue with the replacement. CCleaner Happy Wheels VLC
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules