Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC ERROR CAN SOMEONE PM ME Firmware v1.11.30
4595 13 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9e1a322a
New
United Kingdom

Hey guys and gals i have the ESC error on my phantom 3 advanced drone can someone send me the beta Firmware v1.11.30 pleaseeee.

thanks.

2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. You may click on the link below for the beta firmware you are requesting. Let me know if this resolves the issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o0ptc ... MJRfl65kQciRPa?dl=0
2018-6-16
Use props
johnsr
Captain
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Since there are several ESC error posts I will add a comment here. My P3P (running the FW version 1.11.0020) suddenly hung with an ESC Error during a filming session yesterday. I downloaded the P3X_FW_V01.11.0030 bin file from DJI Natalia's link above, and after the FW update and the usual IMU calibration, etc. was filming again OK this afternoon. I will comment again if problems occur with this version.
Have fun & good flying!
2018-6-26
Use props
KenDuke
First Officer
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

I did have a SCARE after updating to the 1.11.30.  While flying. I got a error notice.  "Motor stopped, or prop came off" or something like that error message.    Weird, as when I turn around, and looked at my AC, it was flying perfectly.   No issues at all.  However, I did land, checked all props, even spun the motors by hand, with no issues.  Took off again, and never saw the message again.
2019-1-17
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

KenDuke Posted at 1-17 15:50
I did have a SCARE after updating to the 1.11.30.  While flying. I got a error notice.  "Motor stopped, or prop came off" or something like that error message.    Weird, as when I turn around, and looked at my AC, it was flying perfectly.   No issues at all.  However, I did land, checked all props, even spun the motors by hand, with no issues.  Took off again, and never saw the message again.

Glad everything is ok with your phantom! I've had that error some time back with one of my phantom advanced. Actually a little time after getting this error, I had a motor quit on this aircraft. I went to fly and the aircraft just wouldn't start the motors, and I had another error but can't remember what it was. I found after quite a bit of investigation, it had a broken motor wire on the main board. I was able to re-solder it and that phantom has been fine since. It had flown just fine up until then.
I'm not trying to alarm you at all, but if you see it show up any more, you might consider looking a little deeper. It could be an intermittent type of thing. I hope not, but thought I would share the experience I did have.
2019-1-18
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
United States

I don't know why DJI has to be asked every time someone needs this firmware. There have been a hundreds of posts about this for a very long time, and DJI still refuses to put it on their web site that I have seen. I can see they provide the link below, instead of PM-ing those who ask for it, but why not just put it in the download section for those who want it to get instead of having to beg one of the moderators for the link.
2019-1-18
Use props
KenDuke
First Officer
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

There is something else going on with this 1.11.30 firmware.   It seems DJI's battery fault isn't working correctly in it.  As, I have now found out, flying a NON-DJI battery on 1.11.30 gives you a error about a motor has stopped or prop is missing error message, however, allows you to fly.    I'm also wondering if a battery manufacture didn't sue them and DJI is waiting on the outcome of the case before releasing another firmware. So, this could be why DJI is so hush, hush about this release.
If anyone else has a non DJI battery, and flies using the DJI GO app.  Check and see if you also see this error message.   BTW, these batteries worked perfect with 1.11.20.  
I prefer to fly DJI batteries, but, since I got 3 different non-branded ones, I like to check'em out from time to time.  I never fly far or high with them, as I don't really trust them.  So far, I've flown 2 DJI batteries
with no errors at all.  But, then, have flown 2 NON-DJI batteries, and upon turning the AC back on, and starting the craft getting ready for flight, I get the error about a motor has stopped or prop is missing error message.  However, I'm still allowed to fly without issue.

2019-1-18
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
United States

KenDuke Posted at 1-18 11:39
There is something else going on with this 1.11.30 firmware.   It seems DJI's battery fault isn't working correctly in it.  As, I have now found out, flying a NON-DJI battery on 1.11.30 gives you a error about a motor has stopped or prop is missing error message, however, allows you to fly.    I'm also wondering if a battery manufacture didn't sue them and DJI is waiting on the outcome of the case before releasing another firmware. So, this could be why DJI is so hush, hush about this release.
If anyone else has a non DJI battery, and flies using the DJI GO app.  Check and see if you also see this error message.   BTW, these batteries worked perfect with 1.11.20.  
I prefer to fly DJI batteries, but, since I got 3 different non-branded ones, I like to check'em out from time to time.  I never fly far or high with them, as I don't really trust them.  So far, I've flown 2 DJI batteries

Interesting about that newer firmware and your batteries. I am still using 1.11.20 and have no issues with my off-brand batteries either. I haven't heard that story until now, but might be why DJI is reluctant to not advertise 1.11.30. Thanks for sharing that. Like you I have a number of non DJI batteries that I use all of the time.
2019-1-19
Use props
Tecnam
lvl.1

South Africa

RicardoGray Posted at 2019-1-19 09:51
Interesting about that newer firmware and your batteries. I am still using 1.11.20 and have no issues with my off-brand batteries either. I haven't heard that story until now, but might be why DJI is reluctant to not advertise 1.11.30. Thanks for sharing that. Like you I have a number of non DJI batteries that I use all of the time.

What I do not understand ?  what would corrupt the firmware, also how can it work sometimes and then be corrupted other times ….. The firmware would be uploaded to a similar component to an "EPROM" and software cant change in the EPROM....or even a PIC for that matter.     The reason I am curious about this is I need to make a decision on this before I buy an Inspire ……

I have only considered DJI for our work ……. but this scares me.
2020-1-9
Use props
brianeeberhardt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99498 ft

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-16 11:59
Hello. You may click on the link below for the beta firmware you are requesting. Let me know if this resolves the issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o0ptc7ufmjixmjm/AADEGGLIZk2MJRfl65kQciRPa?dl=0

Im assuming on is for the standard and the other is for the pro/advanced?
2020-8-20
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

brianeeberhardt do you have a notification for your device? it is Advance model?
2020-8-20
Use props
Lindosvaldo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 620748 ft

Brazil

OI, Bom dia;
possuo o P3/ADV
serial number: P76UDL0282005F
e tenho tido o seguinte mensagem de erro: ESC STATUS ERROR
os motores não ligam
o drone não sofreu queda
ele foi guardado voando normalmente e quando fui usar apareceu este erro
me ajude por favor?
2020-9-9
Use props
fans7c3c439f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88606 ft
United States

May I get the firmware update please.
2020-9-18
Use props
fans7c3c439f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88606 ft
United States

May I get the firmware update please. It’s for the phantom 3 advanced.
2020-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules