467 2 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 640604 ft
France

Hi,I am using / flying a MAVIC PRO.

For the 1st time after several months of flying with no issue, I could not fly today because the Controller was and still displaying "Connecting....." and nothing more.

I have executed several manoeuvres in order to bind again the controller with the drone (after having updated the latest versions of firmwares on both sides (drone & controller)) but the controller still refuses to bind with the drone.....??
I am a bit lost and wonder if it is nothing something else more serious...??
Can anyone can help?
Many thanks in advance.
CB
2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize that you're having some issues with your remote. Did you try to calibrate the remote using the app? Can you describe what color is the LED indicator showing in the aircraft? Is there any error message at the application?
2018-6-17
Use props
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 640604 ft
France

Hello Many thanks for your message.
I could finally reconnect the Remote to the aircraft by switching from WIFI mode to RC mode and puting the remote on a binding mode and connect the 2 gears.
But if I could re connect the remote to the A/C I could not see the video on the DJI 4 GO appli / iPad. The remote and the A/C were connected but not the Gimbal.
To to that I had to reconnect the iPad and the aircraft going back and using the WIFI Mode / QR Code: Once this done then I could retrieve the "normal" situation I had before this failure.
But I do not understant why the Gimbal is OFF / Out when being on RC mode? Why it seems to work only when being on WIFI Mode??? What is the purpose of the RC Mode if we cannot use the Gimbal under this latest?
It is noted / written no where the différence between RC and WIFI mode and what are exactly the ins / outs / conséquences of each mode ??
Can you explain / Clarify ?
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules