2967 3 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trystin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 572142 ft
Australia

Hey guys,

I just got my DJI Mavic air last night and went through all the activation procedures, I proceeded to purchase DJI Care Refresh for my drone. I entered all my payment details etc and went to pay, but my internet timed out upon purchase. I was given an error saying I lost connection and it took me back to the homepage.

So, I went into my internet banking to check if I had been charged for it, no charge. I went into my email to see if I had a confirmation email for buying it, no email. So I went back and tried to purchase DJI Care Refresh again and got this message:
SN.JPG

So it looks like I have purchased it, but nothing else indicates that I have. So I went to check if I could check my DJI care refresh and this is what I got:

SA.JPG
So these errors are conflicting (and yes, I double checked if the SN number was right)

So it seems I cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh because apparently "I already have" But I have no email whatsoever, no bank charge, no activation code.
And YES it is within 48 hours of activation (because I was able to go through the purchase steps once before) that is not the issue.

I cannot call DJI support because its the weekend and they're closed, my time will run out by the time they are open again, and this is really frustrating. I need to have a confirmation that I have warranty before I leave for New Zealand in the coming week.

I appreciate any support or help,
Thanks!

2018-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for raising your concern to us. I understand that you are having issues in getting the DJI Care Refresh for your Mavic Air. Let me help you with this. You can email our DJI Care Refresh Team in this email address djicare@dji.com. All you need to do is please email them your intent of having the DJI Care Refresh for your Mavic Air, please include the serial number of the Drone and a picture of the Drone as well. In addition please include what happened when you tried to get the DJI Care Refresh online. Thank you.
2018-6-17
Use props
Trystin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 572142 ft
Australia

Great! Thank you.

The DJI support got back to me and told me to navigate to "My Orders" in my DJI store account, the purchase was pending and I just needed to send through my details there a second time. Easy as.
Hope this helps anyone else that might have this issue!
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Trystin Posted at 2018-6-17 22:33
Great! Thank you.

The DJI support got back to me and told me to navigate to "My Orders" in my DJI store account, the purchase was pending and I just needed to send through my details there a second time. Easy as.

Glad to know the issue was figured out, thanks for your sharing, please let us know if there is any other issue.
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules