Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Login
1927 10 2018-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony Dodds 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8163 ft

Every time I come out of the dji go app and return to it I need to log in again, is this new as I’m sure I didn’t have this before?,
I have all the latest updates on the app and using iPad Pro.
It’s quite annoying as the iPad isn’t cellular and sometimes can’t login if I’m away from WiFi, will it make a difference for I’m not logged in? I usually switch to iphone7 just in case.
2018-6-16
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Are you logging out of the app or just closing the app?  
Simply closing the app should leave you logged in.
2018-6-17
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

You shouldn't have to after initial log in.

I use the iPad pro 9.7 (2016, wifi only) and do not have to log in again. Running iOS 11.4.

Perhaps a reinstall might fix it.
2018-6-17
Use props
Tony Dodds 1
lvl.4

I have deleted app &reinstalled it but no change at all only seems to started since I upgraded the app. Haven’t upgraded on iPhone & upto now that’s working fine
2018-6-17
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Tony Dodds 1 Posted at 2018-6-17 05:50
I have deleted app &reinstalled it but no change at all only seems to started since I upgraded the app. Haven’t upgraded on iPhone & upto now that’s working fine

And when you run the App' ( V4.2.21 ?) it accepts your sign in, and all works well ?

When finished you just close the App' (without signing out of account) ?
2018-6-17
Use props
Tony Dodds 1
lvl.4

Yes
Works fine once logged into dji account, once I’m finished I just close the app usually by just pressing the home button, I never log out, & usually the next time I fly I just reopen app & all is ready to go.
Just lately it’s been automatically logging out on the iPad
Even if I go from one app to another it requires me to log back in
2018-6-17
Use props
Rossalmer
lvl.1

Pakistan

Every time i come to login to this blog i can see different topics here. This blog is recognized with new au edusson ideas. These ideas are the best but oppose essay writing ideas, Still i will share this blog.
2018-10-10
Use props
ethannsmith190
New

India

Well, I never log out the app. With the evolving gaming industry, it's time to get along and develop your own android games with the help of professionals https://emarketingblogger.com/top-best-game-developers-in-india/. They will consider your ideas and come up with the best prototype architecture, once you will approve the designs they will begin with the development process https://rvtechnologies.com/mobile-game-development-company/ using the recent gaming engine to give high-quality 3D graphics.
2019-4-15
Use props
rebeccasmith09
New

I was very impressed by this website. It was very appreciable one, keep posting more on this. Thank you for sharing this beautiful project.
Source: <a > For More Information</a>
2019-10-5
Use props
avaadam
New

India

Big thanks to Admin and moderators

The thread that I read on this blog are always help me out. Thanks to the creator, admin and the moderators of this forum who are doing hard work to keep this forum informative. I just want to know that is their any Android app is available for this forum to access it directly from the Android device.
2020-11-8
Use props
avaadam
New

India

Rossalmer Posted at 2018-10-10 21:11
Every time i come to login to this blog i can see different topics here. This blog is recognized with new au edusson ideas. These ideas are the best but oppose essay writing ideas, Still i will share this blog.

The thread that I read on this blog are always help me out. Thanks to the creator, admin and the moderators of this forum who are doing hard work to keep this forum informative. I just want to know that is their any Android app is available for this forum to access it directly from the Android device.
2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules