Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3
432 3 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdee36b27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17808 ft

Hi, Anyone know the max distance of a standard P3, we have bought a second hand one but not sure if it is ok
2018-6-17
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

After description of DJI self the standard reaches 500 meters CE(14 dbm) and 1000 meters FCC(19-21 dbm) in stock. Some AC got a short only and some other more distance as description tells.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for raising your concern to us. The signal transmission distance will vary depending on environmental conditions and local regulations, but the Phantom 3 Standard can reach distances of up to 0.62 miles ( 1km ) away from the pilot.
2018-6-17
Use props
djordan2
First Officer
Flight distance : 79291 ft

I was never able to get more than the advertised range on my brand new P3 Standard.  I bought it in 2016, and the best I could do was about 2,500 feet.  I tried a variety of range increasing modifications, but none seemed to do much better.  After a year, I decided to upgrade to the P3 Pro.  I was still flying the Standard just for short distance fun.  It flew great...until I crashed it one day.  I sent it to the Southern California repair facility for evaluation.  As is their custom, I guess, they sent a new or refurbished P3S back to me.  It looked like a brand new P3S, so I wasn't complaining.  To my surprise, on my first distance flight, I thought I had a fly-away. Instead, at 6,650 feet I still had full control with perfect video.  I decided to not push my luck and hit the RTH button.  I don't know what the difference is between my first P3S and this one, but I couldn't be happier.  Now I regularly fly the Standard and have often been out in excess of one mile on search patterns.  I fly most often in flat open desert country with no trees or buildings for miles around.  I don't think the average P3S will get this kind of range.  I think the 0.62 miles as mentioned above is normal for the Standard.
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules