1319 3 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tinkerbelldrvr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38901 ft
Germany

Dear all,

I have combed through this forum for any leadful hints, unfortunately to no avail - which leaves me wondering if I am really the only one having this problem at the moment as described here:

Video Downlink poor video quality just like so:

https://youtu.be/1ks_ru3rpzw

Firmware and DJI GO 4 are current. Tried all available USB connections and cables hooked up alternately to a Sony Z5 compact, HTC ONE (M7), Samsung A1 Tablet, DJI GO App HD settings all tried out (10/20 MHz, Normal/HD/Smooth Video, Automatic vs. Manual Channel search, etc.).

Only downlink video is affected. Video-to-SD card ist just fine.

Any remedies NOT MENTIONED in the other threads when this seemed to have been a firmware/DJI GO App version issue?

Greetings from Augsburg, Germany
Tinkerbelldriver

2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with the downloaded videos on your Mavic Pro. This is not the experience we want you to have on your DJI Drone. I checked on the mobile devices that you have provided and it seems that we are having compatibility issues that is why this issue is happening. The Sony Z5 compact, the HTC ONE (M7), and the Samsung A1 Tablet is not yet part of the recommended mobile devices for the Mavic Pro. I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile devices for the Mavic Pro.

Just a reminder. Using a non recommended mobile device can affect some of the functions of both the DJI Go 4 application and the DJI Mavic Pro as well. Rest assured I will be sending this issue to our DJI engineers for further development. Thank you.
2018-6-17
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Try downgrading (or reverting) Mavic Pro's firmware to revision .0200 or .0100.
2018-6-17
Use props
Tinkerbelldrvr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38901 ft

Thanks for all your help. Unfortunately, downgrading didn't do the job here. Hooking up one of the devices explicitly listed as being compatible was the solution.
Cheers,
Tinkerbell Driver
2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules