Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cannot be centered
869 8 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
helmy
lvl.1

Dear all,

My Osmo 2 cannot be centered, although I have clicked twice (centered mode). The position is around 30° to the left side. I have updated the firmware and calibrated. Is that a mechanics problem? Is there any way to solve it? Many thanks.

Best,
helmy
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry if you have to experience this issue, may I know if we are getting any error message under the application when we tried to re-centered the gimbal? Did we manage to balance and phone properly? Did we remove the case on our phone when we're using the Osmo mobile 2?
2018-6-17
Use props
helmy
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-17 13:43
Hi, sorry if you have to experience this issue, may I know if we are getting any error message under the application when we tried to re-centered the gimbal? Did we manage to balance and phone properly? Did we remove the case on our phone when we're using the Osmo mobile 2?

I bought OM 2 couple months ago. No problem at all. Then, I did not use it for awhile.
It happened (could not be centered) this morning when I wanted to take video of a food festival.  Phone well balanced, no additional case, no message error.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

helmy Posted at 2018-6-17 13:54
I bought OM 2 couple months ago. No problem at all. Then, I did not use it for awhile.
It happened (could not be centered) this morning when I wanted to take video of a food festival.  Phone well balanced, no additional case, no message error.

May I know what is the current firmware version your Osmo mobile 2? How long did you store it? Please check if there's a firmware or application update as well.
2018-6-17
Use props
helmy
lvl.1

I stored it in its case around one month. I updated the firmware this morning.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Please provide a short video of the issue if possible so that we can check on our end as well. Kindly use google drive or drop-box and provide the link here. Thank you.
2018-6-17
Use props
helmy
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-17 14:10
Please provide a short video of the issue if possible so that we can check on our end as well. Kindly use google drive or drop-box and provide the link here. Thank you.

For this one, it will take a time. I only have one phone and it will be attached to OM to operate the gimbal, then I cannot take the video (or is it ok to operate it without an attached phone?). Perhaps, I will go to the Apple Store to show the condition.
2018-6-17
Use props
helmy
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-17 14:10
Please provide a short video of the issue if possible so that we can check on our end as well. Kindly use google drive or drop-box and provide the link here. Thank you.

After an online chat with DJI customer service, she suggested to send it to the DJI Repair Dept to be repaired. I have sent it. Hopefully, it will be repaired soon. Thanks a lot for your advice so far.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

helmy Posted at 2018-6-18 06:14
After an online chat with DJI customer service, she suggested to send it to the DJI Repair Dept to be repaired. I have sent it. Hopefully, it will be repaired soon. Thanks a lot for your advice so far.

Glad to help you out, as long as you were able to exhaust the troubleshooting and the issue will persist it's better to send your unit to our repair facility for further evaluation.
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules