Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Record file not found
587 13 2018-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EndlessLoop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317356 ft
Chile

I flew my Mavic Pro for the first time today, it is awesome and I am impressed by the signal compared to the Phantom 3 Pro!
Well, I was going to upload my flight to airdata but the file wasn't there.

I checked "DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord" but the new flight wasn't there. I tried resyncing many times and I only saw my P3 flight files. The new flight was shown in the app properly but the file wasn't in the folder.
2018-6-17
Use props
EndlessLoop
lvl.1
Chile

I wanted to add some more info. I used a XIaomi Mi A1 running Android 8.0 and I have both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 installed on my phone. I don't have any third party app installed like Litchi.
2018-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry that you are having issues in your DJI Mavic Pro's flight records. This is no the experience we want you to have at DJI. Let me help you with this. There might be a problem with mobile device compatibility that is why you are not able to see the flight records of you DJI Mavic Pro. I looked at the DJI Mavic Pro recommended mobile devices and the XIaomi Mi A1is not yet included on that list. I will be posting the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Pro for reference. Thank you.

2018-6-18
Use props
EndlessLoop
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-6-18 06:59
I am sorry that you are having issues in your DJI Mavic Pro's flight records. This is no the experience we want you to have at DJI. Let me help you with this. There might be a problem with mobile device compatibility that is why you are not able to see the flight records of you DJI Mavic Pro. I looked at the DJI Mavic Pro recommended mobile devices and the XIaomi Mi A1is not yet included on that list. I will be posting the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Pro for reference. Thank you.

[view_image]

I am using a Huawei Mate 10 Lite now and I have the same problems... Maybe it is because I have both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 in the same device?? I cannot get the files from neither.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

EndlessLoop Posted at 2018-7-16 09:31
I am using a Huawei Mate 10 Lite now and I have the same problems... Maybe it is because I have both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 in the same device?? I cannot get the files from neither.

I am sorry to know that you are having issues in syncing your flight records. You might be having a compatibility issue that is why you are not able to fix the issue. I've checked the Huawei Mate 10 lite and found out that it is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your Drone. Rest assured I will forward this thread to out DJI R&D Team for further development. Thank you.
2018-7-16
Use props
JJBspark
Captain
Flight distance : 12165479 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

EndlessLoop Posted at 2018-6-17 15:42
I wanted to add some more info. I used a XIaomi Mi A1 running Android 8.0 and I have both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 installed on my phone. I don't have any third party app installed like Litchi.

Hi, i use a Xiaomi MiMAx2 and only DJJ Go 4 app. Flightrecords on my phone!

MiMax 2 is not on the DJI list, so my guess using both apps is the 'problem'.

cheers
JJB
2018-7-16
Use props
Skypuppy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132356 ft
United States

I don't claim this is the same issue for my flight records do show up on the app. However, I have read many times that one should sync their flight records so there is a record of the flight in case of problems. I have tried at least twenty times to sync my records through the DJI Go 4 app and syncing fails every single time. Worse, it fails at exactly 89% each time. All firmware is up to date. I am using an iPhone 6 (also most current software) and everything seems to be working fine (other than constant compass recalibration) so I question if the app had a bad download, I'm at a loss as to why this is occurring but I really wonder what I need do. Should I kill the app and re-download the app and lose all the current flight info?
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Skypuppy Posted at 2018-7-19 15:26
I don't claim this is the same issue for my flight records do show up on the app. However, I have read many times that one should sync their flight records so there is a record of the flight in case of problems. I have tried at least twenty times to sync my records through the DJI Go 4 app and syncing fails every single time. Worse, it fails at exactly 89% each time. All firmware is up to date. I am using an iPhone 6 (also most current software) and everything seems to be working fine (other than constant compass recalibration) so I question if the app had a bad download, I'm at a loss as to why this is occurring but I really wonder what I need do. Should I kill the app and re-download the app and lose all the current flight info?

Sorry to know that, did you tried to check if your phone has an internet connection? may we have the application version of your DJI GO 4? and also the iOs of your iPhone 6?
2018-7-19
Use props
Skypuppy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-19 16:12
Sorry to know that, did you tried to check if your phone has an internet connection? may we have the application version of your DJI GO 4? and also the iOs of your iPhone 6?

It doesn't matter whether I try syncing via wifi or cellular. The result is the same either way.
The iPhone is running iOS 11.4.1
The DJI Go 4 is v4.2.22
2018-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Skypuppy Posted at 2018-7-21 08:08
It doesn't matter whether I try syncing via wifi or cellular. The result is the same either way.
The iPhone is running iOS 11.4.1
The DJI Go 4 is v4.2.22

Did you delete your app before? Did you try to connect your phone to your RC and re-sync the flight records?
2018-7-22
Use props
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Skypuppy Posted at 2018-7-19 15:26
I don't claim this is the same issue for my flight records do show up on the app. However, I have read many times that one should sync their flight records so there is a record of the flight in case of problems. I have tried at least twenty times to sync my records through the DJI Go 4 app and syncing fails every single time. Worse, it fails at exactly 89% each time. All firmware is up to date. I am using an iPhone 6 (also most current software) and everything seems to be working fine (other than constant compass recalibration) so I question if the app had a bad download, I'm at a loss as to why this is occurring but I really wonder what I need do. Should I kill the app and re-download the app and lose all the current flight info?

I had a similar experience a while ago and DJI suggested phone issues...
The actual problem I had was due to the large number of files to sync.
Like you, it stopped at a lower than 100% value.
I placed the phone on charge (so it had full power through the night) and right next to the wireless router.
In the morning, it was fully synced.
I sync every flight session (when I get home) so they don't build up.
Worth a try?
2018-7-22
Use props
Skypuppy
lvl.1

AlansDronePics Posted at 2018-7-22 09:06
I had a similar experience a while ago and DJI suggested phone issues...
The actual problem I had was due to the large number of files to sync.
Like you, it stopped at a lower than 100% value.

I kept trying and out of frustration, I basically decided I was going to have to rebuild my account and when I prepared to do so, I discovered (rather sheepishly) that while from all appearance to the contrary, I wasn't signed into the account. I simply missed that minor detail. Fully synced now.
2018-7-22
Use props
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Skypuppy Posted at 2018-7-22 09:23
I kept trying and out of frustration, I basically decided I was going to have to rebuild my account and when I prepared to do so, I discovered (rather sheepishly) that while from all appearance to the contrary, I wasn't signed into the account. I simply missed that minor detail. Fully synced now.

Glad you got sorted.
2018-7-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Skypuppy Posted at 2018-7-22 09:23

Glad to know that, please keep us posted in any case you need our assistance.
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules