Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo powering and then turning off
1989 8 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ellie1
lvl.1
Seychelles

Hi there,

I have the Osmo and I have read the instructions and all. I bought it in March and used in 1 time just for few minutes it worked fine. Now I used it while on holiday and day 1 it was great day two it started turning off after it gets powered on and it since it's turned off i can't connect it. I have to mount the phone, open the app and then while holding the app to start the gimble and after few tries, it connects. Also, the button for the for the circle button for directions is super slow.

I did uninstall the app and re-installed it but I have the same problem.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize if you're having some issues with your unit. Is the firmware updated?
2018-6-18
Use props
Ellie1
lvl.1
Seychelles

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-18 05:54
Hello. We apologize if you're having some issues with your unit. Is the firmware updated?

Yes, I have updated the firmware and actually, now that you mention I'm pretty sure it started the issue after I updated it. Because I updated it two days ago when I first opened it and the problem showed up yesterday.

Is there something I can do to fix it?
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ellie1 Posted at 2018-6-18 06:04
Yes, I have updated the firmware and actually, now that you mention I'm pretty sure it started the issue after I updated it. Because I updated it two days ago when I first opened it and the problem showed up yesterday.

Is there something I can do to fix it?

I see. Can you provide the firmware version you have on your unit right now? You can see that in the camera interface > General settings > About. Can you also provide a sample video showing the problem? That would be very helpful.
2018-6-18
Use props
Ellie1
lvl.1
Seychelles

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-18 07:04
I see. Can you provide the firmware version you have on your unit right now? You can see that in the camera interface > General settings > About. Can you also provide a sample video showing the problem? That would be very helpful.

Hi there, my firmware is  2.2.0.30 and here is a short video of what happens. If I try for a good couple of minutes it will start but its frustrating. DJI video
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ellie1 Posted at 2018-6-18 09:05
Hi there, my firmware is  2.2.0.30 and here is a short video of what happens. If I try for a good couple of minutes it will start but its frustrating. DJI video

Hello. Upon checking here, your firmware is updated. So we highly recommend to send it to our repair center to have it check by our engineers personally. You can start a repair case by sending an email to support@dji.com.
2018-6-18
Use props
Ellie1
lvl.1
Seychelles

Do you know why this migth happen? I mean, its new and hardly used. I also live in a country without support service
2018-6-18
Use props
Ellie1
lvl.1
Seychelles

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-18 09:17
Hello. Upon checking here, your firmware is updated. So we highly recommend to send it to our repair center to have it check by our engineers personally. You can start a repair case by sending an email to .

Do you know why this might happen? I mean, its new and hardly used. I also live in a country without support service
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ellie1 Posted at 2018-6-18 09:21
Do you know why this might happen? I mean, its new and hardly used. I also live in a country without support service

Since the firmware was up to date, we really need to check it personally and figure out the problem. There is a possibility that it's the battery that has a problem which we cannot advise to you to buy a new one and test it out since we're really not sure of what is the issue yet. Unlike giving you instructions on what to do, our engineers will immediately know what could possibly be the problem once they have the drone on their end.
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules