394 6 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>

Hi
was wondering if anyone else has this problem .
second outing on MA all was well its just the DJI kept freezing on live feed , all other butoons etc worked ok could stil controll MA and compas showed direction ok
so could always get her back ...this did not happen on first two batteries but on las one near end it happend few times, i restart the app and all is ok again
i had sd slow on first time out so bought the
      SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDXC Memory Card Plus SD Adapter up to 100 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30, A1-64 GB  
i did have cache video on and recording in 4k ?
any advice

cheers

UPDATE ...

UPDATE ...
2018-6-18
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

think i might have , some expalnation i was screen recording on ipad mini4 at time ....so got home and replicated the same condition and got this message (pic to follow)
IMG_0D04898320C0-1.jpeg
2018-6-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good choice of SD card. Looks like a simple glitch - I turn off video cache
2018-6-18
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

UPDATE:::: took out MA today and changed video to 1080p and screen recorded perfect on Ipad MINI 4 had NO ISSUES with transmisssion glitchy or freezing , so am pretty sure i overloaded the ipad processor before filming in FULL 4 K , screen recording in FULL RES..was a good days flying today , gained loads of confidence in MA , so looks like sparky will be staying home while i tkae MA to Cyprus on holiday next week ....yet to try with goggles , will do that tomorow and let you all know how it goes  ,
2018-6-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wobbles Posted at 2018-6-22 08:01
UPDATE:::: took out MA today and changed video to 1080p and screen recorded perfect on Ipad MINI 4 had NO ISSUES with transmisssion glitchy or freezing , so am pretty sure i overloaded the ipad processor before filming in FULL 4 K , screen recording in FULL RES..was a good days flying today , gained loads of confidence in MA , so looks like sparky will be staying home while i tkae MA to Cyprus on holiday next week ....yet to try with goggles , will do that tomorow and let you all know how it goes  ,

Glad it's working out for you - it's an awesome drone. Like the skins BTW
2018-6-22
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>

A CW Posted at 2018-6-22 08:56
Glad it's working out for you - it's an awesome drone. Like the skins BTW

tthks , its my first attempt at cutting own skin on vinyl cutter now done a blue one ..lol
2018-6-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wobbles Posted at 2018-6-22 12:09
tthks , its my first attempt at cutting own skin on vinyl cutter now done a blue one ..lol

2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules