Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 Battery Packs
757 8 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oliver Last
New

Hi,

Returning to my Phantom after a few months break to discover my battery packs are dead. Cant seem to source any replacments directly form DJI. Can anyone recomend a supplier or OEM alternative.

Thanks,

Oliver.

2018-6-18
Use props
Oliver Last
New

Ideally looking for a UK supplier
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thanks for reaching DJI Forum, we do apologize if you are having issues with your batteries, may we ask when was the last time you updated your firmware?
2018-6-18
Use props
Oliver Last
New

Would have been over 12 months ago. Possible longer.  Not sure this is a firmware issue they have simply drained after a prolonged storage will not take a charge and so are effectively dead.

Just need to find a way to source some replacements.
2018-6-18
Use props
Hauptinc
lvl.1

Hi this guy sells DJI parts, I have bought batteries from him before they were used but all worked and still are working great. Hope this helps you.   https://www.ebay.com/str/RPM-Auc ... ksid=p2047675.l2563
2018-6-18
Use props
Oliver Last
New

Hauptinc Posted at 2018-6-18 06:05
Hi this guy sells DJI parts, I have bought batteries from him before they were used but all worked and still are working great. Hope this helps you.   https://www.ebay.com/str/RPM-Auctions-OnLine?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Thanks for that. Just want to get back up and flying. Would rather go with genuine parts
2018-6-18
Use props
Hauptinc
lvl.1

Oliver Last Posted at 2018-6-18 06:11
Thanks for that. Just want to get back up and flying. Would rather go with genuine parts

OK but he does sell DJI Batteries not generic. Have A Good Day!
2018-6-18
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Hautinc is correct.  That eBay seller sells legitimate DJI parts.  I have bought lots of stuff from him including a new OEM P2 battery - all his stuff including his batteries are completely legit.  
2018-6-18
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

check out ebay , the phantom 2 battery isn't too intelligent , i have a couple of dji batteries and a copy one , no issues.

40 quid should get you a new battery.

2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules