Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M210 dual camera setup
5354 14 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chook
lvl.3
Flight distance : 999708 ft
Australia

I'm trying to set up an M210 dual gimbal aircraft with two cameras, the X4S and the XT (and have them synchronize).  My questions:

- In DJI Pilot I can only see one camera view, is DJI Pilot the best App to be using?

- Can I use the IOS App DJI XT?

- Is DJI Pilot available for IOS?

- Do I need to put them on particular sides?

- Can I link them so that one follows the other and they take simultaneous shots?

- I've updated firmware through DJI Assistant 2, do I need to update the XT firmware differently?

I will be very grateful for any help or ideas.

Paul.

2018-6-18
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

DJI Pilot only app to run duel gimbal only runs on Android. Can be linked. X4s/X5s onlywork on gimbal I XT/Z30 on either.
2018-6-18
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

DJI Pilot only app to run duel gimbal only runs on Android.
Can be linked.
X4s/X5s only work on gimbal I XT/Z30 on either.
Make sure XT running latest firmware
2018-6-18
Use props
Chook
lvl.3
Australia

broadlandboy Posted at 2018-6-18 04:44
DJI Pilot only app to run duel gimbal only runs on Android. Can be linked. X4s/X5s onlywork on gimbal I XT/Z30 on either.

Thanks much appreciated.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Paul, we're sorry that there is no IOS DJI Pilot for now. You can see both camera views on the Android APP. It is recommended to mount the X4S on the first gimbal and XT on the second gimbal.
Also, there is an option to take simultaneous shots in APP, no worries. Please update the XT to the latest version and check whether it works well.
2018-6-18
Use props
Chook
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-18 23:12
Hey Paul, we're sorry that there is no IOS DJI Pilot for now. You can see both camera views on the Android APP. It is recommended to mount the X4S on the first gimbal and XT on the second gimbal.
Also, there is an option to take simultaneous shots in APP, no worries. Please update the XT to the latest version and check whether it works well.

Hi Susan
Thanks.  Do I upgrade the XT firmware through DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice or do I put the .bin file onto the XT memory card. The firmware version on the M200 series download page says V01.30.0.10, my XT currently says V01.15 installed.

I've tried putting the .bin file on the XT memory card  but is does not seem to update. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Paul
2018-6-19
Use props
Oscar Moreno
lvl.1
Chile

Hi all,
Please help me, I have a questions about dual camera in 210 RTK,
Can i fly with this dual gimbal but only with one camera (X4S)? or can the equipment be destabilized?
Regards,
2018-6-19
Use props
bobo
First Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oscar Moreno Posted at 2018-6-19 05:13
Hi all,
Can i fly with this dual gimbal but only with one camera (X4S)? or can the equipment be destabilized?

Yes you can. Use the #1 gimbal for the X4S. Using a single gimbal will allow you to use DJI GO4 app instead of the DJI Pilot APP.( If using only one camera be sure to install the gimbal and camera on Gimbal Connector I and not on Gimbal Connector II.Single upward gimbal connector and dual downward gimbal connector should be used separately. DO NOT use them at the same time).

2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Chook Posted at 2018-6-19 04:09
Hi Susan
Thanks.  Do I upgrade the XT firmware through DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice or do I put the .bin file onto the XT memory card. The firmware version on the M200 series download page says V01.30.0.10, my XT currently says V01.15 installed.

May I have your XT version first? Please check if the original package that came with XT includes 'V2'? You can also provide us the serial number of XT. GTScreenshot_20180620_175935.png
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oscar Moreno Posted at 2018-6-19 05:13
Hi all,

Oscar, please refer to bobo's post. GTScreenshot_20180620_180637.png
2018-6-20
Use props
Chook
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-20 02:07
Oscar, please refer to bobo's post.[view_image]

Hi Mindy,
Thanks.  My XT is "V2".  It works correctly with two cameras (X4S on port 1 and XT on port 2) with the DJI Pilot app.  When I link that cameras they work together and I can take a photo on both at the same time.  What I want is the ability to fly an autonomous mapping mission (eg DJI GS Pro) and get BOTH X4S and XT photos.  Is this possible?
Thanks
Paul
2018-6-20
Use props
Oscar Moreno
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-20 02:07
Oscar, please refer to bobo's post.[view_image]

Thank you very much to all,
I managed to fly successfully.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Chook Posted at 2018-6-20 02:16
Hi Mindy,
Thanks.  My XT is "V2".  It works correctly with two cameras (X4S on port 1 and XT on port 2) with the DJI Pilot app.  When I link that cameras they work together and I can take a photo on both at the same time.  What I want is the ability to fly an autonomous mapping mission (eg DJI GS Pro) and get BOTH X4S and XT photos.  Is this possible?
Thanks

Paul, sorry for the late response, when using the dual gimbal on M210 together with GS Pro, the drone can carry out the mission, but only the camera on Gimbal I can take pictures, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oscar Moreno Posted at 2018-6-26 04:29
Thank you very much to all,
I managed to fly successfully.

You are welcome, happy flying and please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-6-29
Use props
elsegunzo
Flight distance : 278241 ft
Belgium

Chook Posted at 2018-6-20 02:16
Hi Mindy,
Thanks.  My XT is "V2".  It works correctly with two cameras (X4S on port 1 and XT on port 2) with the DJI Pilot app.  When I link that cameras they work together and I can take a photo on both at the same time.  What I want is the ability to fly an autonomous mapping mission (eg DJI GS Pro) and get BOTH X4S and XT photos.  Is this possible?
Thanks

Hello Chook, this is an old post but I wonder if you ever got your setup to work? Were you able to fly a mapping mission and take photo's with both cameras simultaniously?
I want to do the same thing and I'm also struggling to get it to work.
2021-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules