997 6 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DronEnthusiast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282589 ft
Greece

Hello,

I just want to ask if anyone has seen at his drone this warning and what it supposed to tell me, cause i cant make any sense either from the waring or the drone cause i didnt notice any propeler problem cause it was pretty close at that time and i was looking at it.

I immediately land it and then fly it again and no warning was showed again.

Any thoughts?

2018-6-18
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Several instances of that error have been posted on this and other forums.  It's apparently a bug in the .0400 firmware that's supposed to be addressed in the next update.
2018-6-18
Use props
DronEnthusiast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282589 ft
Greece

WayneMHK Posted at 2018-6-18 05:21
Several instances of that error have been posted on this and other forums.  It's apparently a bug in the .0400 firmware that's supposed to be addressed in the next update.

another bug on this update? ...  i hope they fic all the problems of the latest update.
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I am sorry that you are having this issue on your DJI Mavic Air. This is not the experience we want you to have at DJI. Rest assured that I will be sending this issue to our DJI Engineers for further development of the product.
2018-6-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DronEnthusiast Posted at 2018-6-18 05:31
another bug on this update? ...  i hope they fic all the problems of the latest update.

Yep - just ease off the pitch/throttle when it pops up and carry on with the flight.
2018-6-18
Use props
Jotne
lvl.3
Brazil

I seen this when I going down from som high altitude in SP mode.  After going down for around a minute I did get the warning.
2018-6-18
Use props
cspain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

Jotne Posted at 2018-6-18 07:19
I seen this when I going down from som high altitude in SP mode.  After going down for around a minute I did get the warning.

I got it under similar circumstances. I wonder if there is some issue with fighting prop wash or incoming air while descending.  Maybe the ESC's are commanding a certain rotation speed, but the rushing air from below is trying to spin them up again.
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules