Crystal Sky Flight Log Issue
1736 1 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fly Dawg
lvl.2
United States

It has come to my attention that the Crystal Sky monitor is not recording flight logs correctly. The primary issue being when "Complete Signal Loss" occurs. Of the many flight logs that I have reviewed for other's in great detail, it appears that the Crystal Sky logs are being overwritten when "Complete Signal Loss Occurs. On every other device that I have reviewed after signal loss, the logs will stop at that point, which you would expect. And upon re-aquiring signal, the log updates from that point within the same log file. On the Crystal Sky, however after re-aquiring signal, the previous data prior to signal loss is completely overwritten by the data upon signal reaquisition. Which mean's bottom line is that you lose all the data prior to loss of signal. I am posting this for anaylisis from a DJI rep for another party. This is the third instance of overwritten log files on the Crystal Sky monitors that I have seen. All other devices IOS and Android record properly.

2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. Sorry for this trouble. May I know if you have updated the firmware of your CrystalSky? If not, kindly update it to the latest firmware. You may click on this link to check the firmware availability of your unit. https://www.dji.com/crystalsky/info#downloads
Also, please check if the Battery Saver is enabled. If yes, instruct users to turn off “Restrict network access” and try again. Please let me know the result. Thank you.

screenshot.png
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules