Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo mobile 2
2230 5 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4573bec8
lvl.1

United States

I just received. New osmo mobile 2 yesterday.  I fully charged it.  Downloaded the app and tried using it according to the set videos from dji but it still is not working.  When turning it on I’ve never seen it try to stabilize my phone and none of the buttons work except for the on/off.  I’m thinking there’s an issue with connectivity and activation.  I deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail.  I’ve never seen a screen indicating to activate the osmo which I think I need to do.  I am able to “connect” to it through Bluetooth but it doesn’t do anything.  Any help?  Did I get a dud?
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sorry to know that you're having an issue with your Osmo mobile 2, just to verify were you able to activate your Osmo mobile 2 using DJI GO app? may I know as well what phone are we using?
2018-6-18
Use props
fans4573bec8
lvl.1

I was not able to activate it.  I never got the prompt to activate it, as indicated in the videos, after starting the dji go app.  I even tried deleting and reloading the app and still didn’t get a prompt.  I’m not sure if it makes a difference but when I start the dji go app I have to select the osmo mobile 2, it isn’t automatically selected.  I’m using an iPhone 6 with 11.3.1 iOS
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans4573bec8 Posted at 2018-6-18 14:18
I was not able to activate it.  I never got the prompt to activate it, as indicated in the videos, after starting the dji go app.  I even tried deleting and reloading the app and still didn’t get a prompt.  I’m not sure if it makes a difference but when I start the dji go app I have to select the osmo mobile 2, it isn’t automatically selected.  I’m using an iPhone 6 with 11.3.1 iOS

I would suggest that you could try to balance your phone before turning on your Osmo mobile 2, once you manage to balance it, turn on your Osmo mobile 2, connect to your bluetooth ensure that there are no other devices that require bluetooth connection aside from your phone or Osmo mobile 2 and try to launch the DJI Go app then check if there will be a message for activation. Kindly see the video as well for a visual tutorial.
2018-6-18
Use props
fans4573bec8
lvl.1

Looks like I got it all sorted out.  Appears it was an issue with Bluetooth.  After I forgot the osmo through my Bluetooth menu and reconnected through the dji app it then asked for activation.  Thank you for your help
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans4573bec8 Posted at 2018-6-18 16:21
Looks like I got it all sorted out.  Appears it was an issue with Bluetooth.  After I forgot the osmo through my Bluetooth menu and reconnected through the dji app it then asked for activation.  Thank you for your help

Great to hear the issue has been figured out. Wish you have a good time.
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules