Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Frame rate on android phones
494 3 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
quitosky
New
United States

I'm sure there are already tons of topic on this -Any update whether if there's now an option for frame rates on android apps for the OSMO mobile? I have a samsung S7. this phone has that option but not the app. Only video resolution but no frame rates.  I've tried reinstalling the app and but still no frame rate.

2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, as of the moment we haven't received any feedback from our engineers, however, we will follow up this concern again to see if there's an update, for the meantime may I have the firmware of your Osmo mobile 1 and DJI Go app version? I strongly advise as well to provide a screenshot of the issue. Thank you.
2018-6-18
Use props
quitosky
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-18 10:59
Hi, as of the moment we haven't received any feedback from our engineers, however, we will follow up this concern again to see if there's an update, for the meantime may I have the firmware of your Osmo mobile 1 and DJI Go 4 app version? I strongly advise as well to provide a screenshot of the issue. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your reply.  Would that be the DJI GO--For products before P4? That's the one i have and no frame rate option.  
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

quitosky Posted at 2018-6-18 13:08
Hi, thanks for your reply.  Would that be the DJI GO--For products before P4? That's the one i have and no frame rate option.

Yes, sorry for that, I already correct it. Thank you.
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules