OcuSync Air System / Racing Edition Goggles / Mavic pro Platinum
1356 4 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6a9dddfb
lvl.1
United States

Hi everyone,

I received a Mavic Pro with the Racing Edition Goggles. I've been trying to research whether the OcuSync Air system is needed and what advantage it would provide. I don't know why but I seem to be having issues finding any information, comparisons, etc. The user guide wasn't very helpful, it has some basic information and left me wondering whether I should buy the OcuSync Air system (air unit). Apologies if this is obvious but it's quite different from what I'm used to with my Inspire 1.

Thanks in advance.
2018-6-18
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

occusync us built into both the goggles and the mavic pro already, all you need to do is pair the goggles to the mavic pro....

2018-6-18
Use props
Raithan
lvl.1
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 2018-6-18 20:21
occusync us built into both the goggles and the mavic pro already, all you need to do is pair the goggles to the mavic pro....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vctc6aSclnw

Thanks for the quick response. I've synced them, and the setup was quite simple. Will have to test tomorrow during the day.
2018-6-18
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8378937 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I see you have two Mavics.  Both of these have OcuSyn video transmission systems.  They work very nicely with the RE Goggles without having a wired connection to the controller.  The image is very good.  Your Inspire would require a USB cable from the tx to the goggle head band.  You don't need the air unit unless you have a non DJI drone.
2018-6-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Raithan Posted at 2018-6-18 20:42
Thanks for the quick response. I've synced them, and the setup was quite simple. Will have to test tomorrow during the day.

You're going to love them. Hummingbird is correct.
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules