Dji care refresh
657 3 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf7e3dbf1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1171 ft

Can you still purchase DJI care refresh after the 48 hour activation with the video proof email?
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, if the drone has been activated more than 48 hours, and it is in good condition, you can send us a verification video to get the permission of purchasing the DJI Care Refresh.
Please click here for the details.
2018-6-18
Use props
BEES
New

Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-6-18 22:28
Yes, if the drone has been activated more than 48 hours, and it is in good condition, you can send us a verification video to get the permission of purchasing the DJI Care Refresh.
Please click here for the details.

looking for help... I bought a DJI Phantom 4 Pro and thought it would be a good idea to get the care refresh package. I went to a local store and bought one, but when I tried to activate it online I found out that they had sold me the package for Phantom 4 Advanced, not Phantom 4 Pro. Obviously, having opened the package and scratched off the activation password cover, I could no longer return it. I e-mailed DJI support, but after 2 weeks of waiting with no response, I e-mailed DJI care refresh support who suggested I return it. I have tried explaining that this was not possible because the package had been opened, and in the intervening time with the back and forth, the shop has closed down! care refresh helpfully suggested I simply buy another care refresh package! Is there nobody in the company that can simply facilitate a swap of the care refresh package for Phantom 4 advanced with one I can use on the Phantom 4 Pro?? Its been weeks since I got my drone and I still can't fly it because I need to activate a care refresh package within 48 hours. Customer service has been pretty woeful trying to sort this issue.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BEES Posted at 2018-6-19 06:44
looking for help... I bought a DJI Phantom 4 Pro and thought it would be a good idea to get the care refresh package. I went to a local store and bought one, but when I tried to activate it online I found out that they had sold me the package for Phantom 4 Advanced, not Phantom 4 Pro. Obviously, having opened the package and scratched off the activation password cover, I could no longer return it. I e-mailed DJI support, but after 2 weeks of waiting with no response, I e-mailed DJI care refresh support who suggested I return it. I have tried explaining that this was not possible because the package had been opened, and in the intervening time with the back and forth, the shop has closed down! care refresh helpfully suggested I simply buy another care refresh package! Is there nobody in the company that can simply facilitate a swap of the care refresh package for Phantom 4 advanced with one I can use on the Phantom 4 Pro?? Its been weeks since I got my drone and I still can't fly it because I need to activate a care refresh package within 48 hours. Customer service has been pretty woeful trying to sort this issue.

BEES, we are so sorry for your unpleasant experience, may I have the details of your reseller? Like its name, the contact info and the address? We will forward to the related team to see if there is anything we can do for you, thank you.
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules