Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Questions about using DJI Go App
1609 7 2018-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0sm071c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello everbody,

i just brought the Osmo 2. I use the Galaxy S8, and i have some questions about the DJI Go App (before P4):

1) Is there any possibility the adjust memory space? I like to switch to do external sd card? By default, DJI Go App (before P4) saves everything to the internal memory

2) Is it possible to adjust video setting execpt for resolution? At the moment, i just have the following options: 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4k. There's no possibility to adjust framerate, or video codec (as Fimic pro offers). At the moment Filmic Pro is not usable since a variety of options (including Log mode) is not available for S8. Furthermore, the Osmo 2 is not supported properly (e.g.: the record button doesn't work).

3) Does DJI Go App (before P4) provide something like log mode?

Best!

2018-6-18
Use props
kbm79
lvl.4
France

1) Within the DJI Go app - Settings- camera- storage location. You can change from internal to external.

2) You can adjust white balance, video resolution, adjust exposure, and focus point...and thats pretty much it! I use the default Samsung camera app if i want to do slow motion for example, or record at 1080P 60fps. If you have the time / knowledge, the 'pro mode' will open up more options. The Samsung camera on the S8 far outshines the DJI app.

Filmic pro will work with the S8, but just not with the controls of the gimbal. Is it worth the cost of the app vs using the S8 default camera? Thats a personal choice. Im very happy with using a combination of DJI app and the default camera.
2018-6-18
Use props
0sm071c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for the hint. The problem using default camera app is that it produces lots of rejects due to the fact that i've to use onscreen control panel for start/stop, and then starting the actual movements with the gimbal.
2018-6-18
Use props
0sm071c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've tried adjusting the save location in app, but it fails when trying to switch to sc card
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us.

1. Since you already tried to change the settings, can you provide a screenshot of what saw in the app when you change the settings?
2. You can check camera settings in the app to see more settings.
3. What do you mean by log mode?
2018-6-19
Use props
0sm071c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello,

1) I'm able to switch to sd card, then go into a folder on that card. But when trying to save these changes i'll get an incomplete error message 'Failed to save sd card path Follow the'. Since it's displayed just a spilt second i cannot provide any screenshot.

2) There are no more options. Just 'Storage Location', 'Reset Camera' and 'Save Unstitched Pano Photos'. When Clicking on the camera icon, there's just "Beauty Mode" etc. no option regarding framerates etc.

3) Basically i'm looking for a flat picture profile in order to use LUTs etc. afterwards.
2018-6-19
Use props
STRIDE8
Captain
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

kbm79 Posted at 2018-6-18 22:47
1) Within the DJI Go app - Settings- camera- storage location. You can change from internal to external.

2) You can adjust white balance, video resolution, adjust exposure, and focus point...and thats pretty much it! I use the default Samsung camera app if i want to do slow motion for example, or record at 1080P 60fps. If you have the time / knowledge, the 'pro mode' will open up more options. The Samsung camera on the S8 far outshines the DJI app.

I haven't had a chance to test this yet, but do you know if the zoom slider on the OM2 works with the Samsung camera app?
2018-6-21
Use props
belashov
New

Russia

Hi!
Has anyone used Samsung Galaxy note 9? Compatible?
2018-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules