Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panoramic photo settings
549 13 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magelis
lvl.1
Lithuania

I can't find any panoramic photo settings.  As I try to shoot that kind of photo and raise my OSMO mobile 2 to sky it still comes back to midle and shoots a lot of ground. Is there a way to change that?
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. We apologize that you're having some issues with your Osmo right now. Can you provide a sample video showing the problem?
2018-6-19
Use props
Magelis
lvl.1
Lithuania

If I want to make a panorama which is pointed more to the sky it still dictates it's own height and comes into some kind of default position. (LINK : )
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Magelis Posted at 2018-6-19 07:47
If I want to make a panorama which is pointed more to the sky it still dictates it's own height and comes into some kind of default position. (LINK : https://youtu.be/TZFkz62ytyE )

Did you check the result of the photo when you did the panorama?
2018-6-19
Use props
Magelis
lvl.1
Lithuania

Yes. Did that yesterday too. It doesn't even catch that point that I'm aiming at. Maybe it's firmware? My current version is  2.2.0.30
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Magelis Posted at 2018-6-19 09:00
Yes. Did that yesterday too. It doesn't even catch that point that I'm aiming at. Maybe it's firmware? My current version is  2.2.0.30

The firmware is updated. Can you try to reinstall the app? If it doesn't work, can you try to use a different mobile device?
2018-6-19
Use props
Magelis
lvl.1
Lithuania

Tried reinstalling, also tried installing app on my second phone, none of these ways helped.
2018-6-19
Use props
kbm79
lvl.4
France

By default i think its set to return to a central postion and start the 180/ 360.  I've tried in portrait mode - doesn't work, has to be upright.
So it looks like you can't change the starting postion.

Shame really - vertical 180 or 360 would be good.

2018-6-19
Use props
Magelis
lvl.1
Lithuania

I hope they will add choice for starting position, panoramic photos with osmo would be way cooler.
2018-6-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Are you on iOS device (I could not recognize the phone)?
If so, I would recommend trying the default iOS camera app for panorama's and use the joystick for the motion.
It works in both directions (one row only of course).

2018-6-20
Use props
Magelis
lvl.1
Lithuania

Yes. That is Iphone 6S. Thank you♥
2018-6-20
Use props
kbm79
lvl.4
France

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-6-20 01:44
Are you on iOS device (I could not recognize the phone)?
If so, I would recommend trying the default iOS camera app for panorama's and use the joystick for the motion.
It works in both directions (one row only of course).

Good idea - would work on Android too. Samsung have a good panoramic feature within the camera app.
2018-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Magelis Posted at 2018-6-20 04:12
Yes. That is Iphone 6S. Thank you♥

You're welcome
PS, if you can, it is best to het the small 'reply' button underneath a post you are answering to.
That way the user gets a notification.
You can see it worked in the post below, where you first get a 'quote' part in grey.
2018-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

kbm79 Posted at 2018-6-20 05:40
Good idea - would work on Android too. Samsung have a good panoramic feature within the camera app.

Yes, Samsung does have good panoramic tools as well!
2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules