New Android phones support update
325 1 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nataq
New

Canada

Bought the Osmo Mobile 2 because support kept saying they are working on supporting my phone (LG V30). Months later, I don't see the list of supported Android phones growing at all. Still, I see the same thing said again and again by those forum administrators. So, administrators, can you at least give us more details about what phones support you are currently working on ? And maybe some estimate about when some of the phones you are working on should be supported ? As it is, it just seems there is no advancement at all and you repeating the same thing again and again to the community is pretty close to false advertisement leading to misinformed sales. What I'm saying is, stop beeing so vague, get in touch with the engineers and give us something more accurate than generic answers...
That beeing said, is there any advancement with the support of the LG V30 ? 4k support, etc. Are you still working on that phone support at all ?

I would gladly take a 'No'. At least this would be clear.

Thank you.

2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nataq, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, since the Android mobile device keeps updating, it is hard for us to compatible with all Android mobile device, but Osmo Mobile 2 is compatible with most of the Android devices, if you have any concern about your mobile phone, it would be better to find a local retail store to have a test, which would be more helpful, thanks for your understanding.
https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules