No signal P4P+
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SibirianPilot
New
Russia

I have problem with status "No signal". Firmvare latest version V01.04.01.00.
Please, help me. Screenshot link.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry that you are having issues with the DJI Go 4 application. I understand that there is an error message on the screen saying no signal. The error message means that the Remote Controller is not linked to the Phantom 4 Pro Plus. I will be posting an official DJI video link on how to link the RC to the Drone. Hope this can help.

2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for this trouble. Kindly confirm if the unit was involved in a crash or hard landing? When did this issue start?
2018-6-19
Use props
SibirianPilot
New
Russia

Many thanks for the prompt reply. I link with Drone, but this did not solve the trouble. Drone did not fall and there was no hard landing either. The trouble  started from the moment of reset to the factory settings.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SibirianPilot Posted at 2018-6-19 10:52
Many thanks for the prompt reply. I link with Drone, but this did not solve the trouble. Drone did not fall and there was no hard landing either. The trouble  started from the moment of reset to the factory settings.

Thank you for your response. Kindly update/refresh the firmware of your aircraft via DJI Assistant 2 on your computer. Let me know if this resolves the problem.
2018-6-19
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

What is the FW level of the P4P? it need to be 1.4.602, 1.5.300 or 1.5.600 with 1.4.1.0 on controller.
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules