Osmo Mobile 2 For iphone works on Androd ?
485 4 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexAg
lvl.2
Brazil

Hello, does any know if i buy a Osmo mobile 2 for iphone on Apple Stores it will work on Andorid devices like Sunsumg S8+ ?

2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing your query here, we're currently supporting some mobile devices that will be compatible with the Osmo mobile 2, however, rest assured that we will keep improving our app to more compatible devices as well. Please see the image below for reference. Thank you.

2018-6-19
Use props
AlexAg
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-19 10:47
Hi, thank you for bringing your query here, we're currently supporting some mobile devices that will be compatible with the Osmo mobile 2, however, rest assured that we will keep improving our app to more compatible devices as well. Please see the image below for reference. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks, but what I want to know is if the Osmo Mobile 2 SOLD ON APPLE STORES are the same one sold on DJI stores,...
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlexAg Posted at 2018-6-19 11:07
Thanks, but what I want to know is if the Osmo Mobile 2 SOLD ON APPLE STORES are the same one sold on DJI stores,...

Yes! definitely, it will work with the Samsung s8+ even if you will buy it from Apple stores.
2018-6-19
Use props
kbm79
lvl.3
France

Yes - i bought mine from Apple, works with Samsung S7.
The device is not linked to Apple in any way, its just the current deal DJI have to distribute the OM2
2018-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules