Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Interesting accessory for Osmo Pro
924 6 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EMBE
First Officer
Flight distance : 320118 ft
  • >>>

I know - it's not something directly from DJI, bu I think it's a really interesting accessory, if you use Osmo Pro with Wired Video Adapter and external monitor, mike and focuswheel.

It's actually a bit of pain to handle all cabeling - and if you use focuswheel and monitor/crystalsky, there's not much room for a microphone. I found an interesting video on youtube from a french company, that produces a small kind of mount for the wired adapter and a mike - and I think it's great. I'm not sure if it's okay to name the company that piece here in the forum, but I have some pics of my setup. I'm have no connections to this company - I'm just an normal Osmo Po user.

Unfortunately the mount will not fit the Raw-modell.

IMG_5425.jpg
IMG_5426.jpg
IMG_5428.jpg

Close-up of the mount

Close-up of the mount
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Glad to know that you were able to find an accessory that will easily set up your Osmo pro, Thanks for sharing the information.
2018-6-19
Use props
terrytan
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi, thanks for sharing. Can you share the name / website of the company? Thanks much
2018-6-20
Use props
EMBE
First Officer
Flight distance : 320118 ft
  • >>>

I wasn't sure if it is ok to post a link to another company than DJI

Here's the link to the product: https://www.lacameraembarquee.fr ... -0660902440856.html

There are two version - one for only the mike and another (like mine) for mike and holder for the adapter.
2018-6-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool piece of kit   
2018-6-21
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

I wish I could order this, but there is no English translation.  
2018-6-27
Use props
Fraggboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

I was able to order it from the website (With the assistance from Chrome translating the website).

All I have to say is “Wow”!!  I love how it connects to the OSMO Pro, it holds the wired adapter snug and neat. It also lets me to connect my mic and focuswheel 2.  Love it!!!!
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules