Getting the support run around. DJI has my money and I don’t have my drone.
820 5 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carguy84
lvl.1

I ordered a Phantom 4 V2, CrystalSky and more in June 9. got a shipping notification June 12. It left out of Georgia, but then there a note in the FEDEX page that says:

Returning package to shipper
Improper shipment - Unable to deliver shipment - Returning to shipper

DJI claims delivery was attempted, even though it never left GA and went to TX then to CA. It never even went into my state!  And while I can deal with the whole English as a third language issues, I don’t understand what is happening. DJI has my money, but I have no drone......I guess I’ll just have the charges reversed by AmEx?
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Carguy, we sincerely apologize for the trouble that may have caused you and for the inconvenience that you're having right now. Can you DM us your order number please. Thank you.
2018-6-19
Use props
carguy84
lvl.1
United States

I DM’d you
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the order number and we are so sorry for the unpleasant purchasing experience, our logistics team will verify with the FedEx and make it clear, we will come back to you later once we hear from them, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Here is an update of the order:
The package was returned by FedEx because of the wrong zip code, we will re-ship the order within today, sorry again for the trouble caused.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: We just got the latest news from the right team that the package has been resent and we'll PM you the new tracking number later. The package is on the way, you will get it soon. Should there are any further questions, feel free to contact us, we're glad to help.
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules