Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phone Support
545 3 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mystic
lvl.1

United States

I can not reach phone support. I call. Wait on hold. Then when someone answers it disconnects. I keep calling back over and over and it does it everytime. I've even tried calling from different phone. It just hangs up on me!

2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for this inconvenience. I am sending you a PM to get important details to better assist you.
2018-6-19
Use props
milint33w
lvl.1
United States

That's just DJI support. They are incredibly bad, and none of them are first language English speakers. I just had the same thing happen twice. Also, don't bother trying to use their messenger support. None of the support DJI offers is any better than a bot with 2 responses.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

milint33w Posted at 11-2 16:04
That's just DJI support. They are incredibly bad, and none of them are first language English speakers. I just had the same thing happen twice. Also, don't bother trying to use their messenger support. None of the support DJI offers is any better than a bot with 2 responses.

Hi milint33w, sorry to read on this unpleasant experience. May I know the details of your experience or is there any case/ticket number which we can refer to?  I'd like to check what happened and help you on this.
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules