Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Filter lenses that fit the Phantom 4 Advanced +
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fredg
lvl.1
Canada

Help. Help. Help . I am trying to buy filter lenses for my Phantom 4 Advanced +. Can anyone tell me what lenses fit this model. Do Phantom 4 Pro lenses fit my model and if not what lenses do fit this model. Prefer screw on lenses. Have already bought two different sets that don't fit. Please help!!!
2018-6-19
Use props
Barney2k
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Any of the filters for the Phantom 4 Pro will also fit the Phantom 4 Advanced / Advanced +.

Suggests so here anyway...
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. Thank you for raising this concern. I understand that you want to buy some lenses for you Phantom 4 Advance. I will be posting a link where you can find our recommended ND Filters for your Phantom 4 Advance. Hope this can help.

https://store.dji.com/product-se ... ance%20ND%20filters
2018-6-20
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

As Barney say, filters for P4P will fit the Advanced too as the camera is identical, what are the sets you bought but don't fit?
You do realize that you have to unscrew the factory fitted one in order to mount the replacements right? Removing can be a little difficult as you must not apply any pressure while unscrewing it.
2018-6-21
Use props
Fredg
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks for all your help re: filter lenses. First I ordered a set which was advertised for Phantom 4 but when they arrived they were for a Phantom 3. Then I ordered a set again for a Phantom 4 but they only squeeze on over the existing camera lenses. Just not for me. All advertising for filter lenses never mention Phantom 4 Advanced +, only Phantom 4 Advanced. Started to think that the + model must be different even though I thought the + model only meant that the screen was a built in feature. Thanks to the comments posted I have now ordered individual lenses for the Phantom 4 Pro and we will see what happens.
This is my second Phantom but I do find that support is lacking from DJI. I have sent two queries but never a response. Once again thanks to all and I will post my results when I get the new lenses. By the way, yes I can unscrew the camera lense quite easily and I only wanted screw on lenses not pressure fit ones.
2018-6-22
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

Fredg Posted at 2018-6-22 07:37
Thanks for all your help re: filter lenses. First I ordered a set which was advertised for Phantom 4 but when they arrived they were for a Phantom 3. Then I ordered a set again for a Phantom 4 but they only squeeze on over the existing camera lenses. Just not for me. All advertising for filter lenses never mention Phantom 4 Advanced +, only Phantom 4 Advanced. Started to think that the + model must be different even though I thought the + model only meant that the screen was a built in feature. Thanks to the comments posted I have now ordered individual lenses for the Phantom 4 Pro and we will see what happens.
This is my second Phantom but I do find that support is lacking from DJI. I have sent two queries but never a response. Once again thanks to all and I will post my results when I get the new lenses. By the way, yes I can unscrew the camera lense quite easily and I only wanted screw on lenses not pressure fit ones.

You should be good with the ones for P4A and/or P4P, and f.y.i., in regards to the Aircraft's there is no difference whatever it is a + or not, only the controller is different. The + is the same for both P4A and P4P, a GL300E.
2018-6-22
Use props
Fredg
lvl.1
Canada

KedDK, I am now waiting patiently for my lenses. If they are not correct I am going to sue you.lol I see you have Captain on your post. Do you fly for a living? I retired as a test pilot/engineer/diplomat to four NATO Allies. We may have something in common other than flying Phantoms!!!
2018-6-22
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

Fredg Posted at 2018-6-22 08:05
KedDK, I am now waiting patiently for my lenses. If they are not correct I am going to sue you.lol I see you have Captain on your post. Do you fly for a living? I retired as a test pilot/engineer/diplomat to four NATO Allies. We may have something in common other than flying Phantoms!!!

No need to worry, they should work just fine

The Captain thing really say nothing but that i have used to much time in here lately, it is based on the point's you'll get when posting etc. Sometimes you can get a lot of points by participating in different contents, see in some of the threads in top of the list, again it really say nothing.

No i only fly for the pleasure in order to take some nice pictures i am unable to from the ground, have been flying with all kind of strange RC things over the years but  first the lately the camera and communication tech has made it worth the effort for practical use. Should you be familiar with ex the FlyCam One that was one of the early miniature cameras able to stick on a RC model you know it could be fun but really not useful for anything but the fun.
I consider myself as nothing but a tech nerd, started with a catch on mechanic and electronic that got combined with computers as the micros evolved in the early 80'es, have till a few years ago been working in the computer/it business for many years, no flying for real.
2018-6-22
Use props
DarkZero
Second Officer
Flight distance : 923127 ft
Australia

I purchased these for my P4A not bad for the price, Neewer Filter pack - Ebay
2018-6-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The P4A and P4P have identical cameras - polar pro offer great ND filters, especially their cinema series
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules