Am I supposed to get new Inspire 1 secure propellers from my dealer?
791 5 2015-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
syujihonda
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have 2 Inspire 1.  One dealer (Multicopter) kindly notified and sent me the new propellers, but another dealer tried to sell me the new propellers saying "it's cheap!  you should get it!".

2015-5-16
Use props
nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Yes you should get tree sets of propellers and 4 locks.
I have not got mine from my seller StockRc in Spain - they say they have not got them from DJI yet and that I will get them as soon as they get them.
2015-5-16
Use props
syujihonda
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I'll go back to STC in NYC and ask them.  
2015-5-16
Use props
DJK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44154 ft
United States

I received two sets of the props and locks, and have asked my dealer why there is a difference in what is being shipped to others,
2015-5-16
Use props
syujihonda
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI should make this clear to the Inspire 1 owners so that we can demand free propellers from dealers.
2015-5-16
Use props
enkhome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 273038 ft
Netherlands

Honestly I will not use or advise the quick release props. looking at them I have no confidence in the new design. I have more beleve in the selftighten props since the mount is much much more solid than the plastic mounting plates with two tiny scews on the motor. A member already report cracks on it.
The selftighten props are mounted on the axis of the motor itself and avoid al that pastic converting stuf. So no thank you DJI..

2015-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules