Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI to ditch this forum software for vBulletin
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is it just me that feels thats this forum is lacking in many ways, the search function (i know about google), member profile information (ading equipment etc), latest topics, option to follow threads and much more.

Wdont DJI have a wee think about using vBulletin, although not free it is by far the leading forum software out there, $250 plus extra to have it unbranded.

There are so many themes to use that there should be one similar to this, if there isnt then it can easily be created by you forum dev's
I used (still have my license) vb in the past to run a 34k+ member forum (NTL and VM hacking) and tried various forum software and ended up paying for vb, its a must for any large forum.

You can even migrate the database from another forum although, im not sure about this one lol

Just an idea is all and i know anyone thats used forums in the past and still do, but i bet most will have been vb based forums
Single SelectVote, Total 5 people participate in voting

Distance end of: 7871 Day17 Hour44 Min

Your user group with no voting privileges
2018-6-19
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Sorry, i just think they should prioritize the development and improvements of features.
I always liked phpBB better than vb.
2018-6-19
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nah phpbb is too primitive for the 21st century ;)
2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules