Mavic pro camera problem
7007 4 2018-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansddfac102
New
Flight distance : 884767 ft
Malaysia

I use mavic pro almost 1 year. And now my mavic camera got problem. I dont know how to slove it. If fly my mavic shaking during fly. My camera getting error . Somering
2018-6-19
Use props
Big Nana
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

What error?  Try to calibrate the gimbal.
2018-6-19
Use props
Alexei Merinov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

1. Calibrate, as a colleague advises.
2. Inspect the elements and details of the hymnal suspension. Whether one of the four rubber bands on which the Gimbal is suspended is torn or not off the hinge.
3. Carefully (Mavik is off!), with your fingers, rotate the camera across all three axes from the stop to the stop. Repeatedly. Is the rotation free? Nothing hinders?
4. Check the balancing of the propellers - there is no vibration.
5. Show here the screenshots of the problem.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I understand that you are having issues with the gimbal and the camera of your DJI Mavic Pro. Please try to check if your DJI Mavic Pro has the latest firmware. I will be posting the link for the DJI Mavic Pro's latest software ( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ). After checking the firmware if it is updated please try to calibrate the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Pro. I will also post an official DJI video link on how to properly calibrate the gimbal of your drone. After these steps let us see if there will be a change in how your camera works.

2018-6-20
Use props
djiuser_6WxSsSKYuIwM
New

United Kingdom

Hi. I have a mavic pro and although everything seems to be working I've spent countless hours of research to try to get good camera settings with or without ND filters and I never seem to get very good quality images at all whether still or video. Is there a possibility it could be the camera or is it just how they are until you do post editing. When you look through my phone (which is a Samsung galaxy note) at what the camera is seeing then I look with my eyes I think why is it not displaying at least what my eyes are seeing in terms of clarity and colour. I have done all the calibrations for the drone and gimbal
2021-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules