Defect CrystalSky Ultra 3 weeks at support and not even unpacked..
402 5 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coyut
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

One of my CrystalSky Ultras died (Backlight) 3 weeks ago and was sent to dji Germany repair center trough my local dealer.
3 Weeks later my dealer did not even receive a notification of unboxing at the repair facility yet.

Come on. We rely on these tools. We work and earn money with them.
Sure I can work with my old iPads, but hey, I bought 2 Ultras and lots of batteries for a reason.
Support should really up their game. At least for their ''professional'' line of hardware.

2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Coyut, we are so sorry to hear that, may I have the case number so that I can check the current status and speed up the process? Thank you.
2018-6-20
Use props
Coyut
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-20 18:50
Coyut, we are so sorry to hear that, may I have the case number so that I can check the current status and speed up the process? Thank you.

Hello Mindy
The shipment went trough my local dealer. So I don't have a case number.
But, yesterday afternoon my dealer finally got the information that the package was unboxed and registered for repair. So hopefully its going into the repair/replace process soon.

But still... 3 weeks until the package got initially unboxed is way to long. I know of many others who have similar problems with dji support Europe.
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Coyut Posted at 2018-6-21 01:33
Hello Mindy
The shipment went trough my local dealer. So I don't have a case number.
But, yesterday afternoon my dealer finally got the information that the package was unboxed and registered for repair. So hopefully its going into the repair/replace process soon.

I understand, if you could get the case number from your dealer, we could check what happened and why the package was delayed. Hope the rest process will go smoothly, please provide us the case number if you need any further assistance.
2018-6-21
Use props
Coyut
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Switzerland

The screen returned today, after it has been 4 weeks away.
Lets hope that it won't die again.
2018-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Coyut Posted at 2018-6-25 05:40
The screen returned today, after it has been 4 weeks away.
Lets hope that it won't die again.

Glad to know the device has been returned, hope the issue will not happen again.
2018-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules