Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pre-designated Photo Locations
558 8 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michellecahal7
New

United States

Hi, is there a way to pre-plan a photo mission?  I'm fairly new to flying, about 8 months now, but I'm very familiar with mapping and GPS.  I want to add pre-determined x/y locations.  Is this even possible with the GO software?
2018-6-20
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No not with the Go app. - maybe with Autopilot
2018-6-20
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1256995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Litchi will do this also, unless you have the P4P V2.0 which the update is not out yet. I have been playing around with it and mapping on my computer, which syncs to your mobile device. You can fly the same mission over and over and repeat the task.

Litchi Website

Litchi Hub

2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. Pre-plan mission is not available in DJI Go App. We do have our DJI Ground Station Pro software for Ipad that is designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft. For more information you may click on the link: https://www.dji.com/ground-stati ... ndsite&from=nav
2018-6-20
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-20 08:51
Hello. Pre-plan mission is not available in DJI Go App. We do have our DJI Ground Station Pro software for Ipad that is designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft. For more information you may click on the link: https://www.dji.com/ground-station-pro?site=brandsite&from=nav&site=brandsite&from=nav

Unless its a P4 Pro V2.0...
2018-6-20
Use props
Michellecahal7
New

United States

TheLazyC Posted at 2018-6-20 06:22
Litchi will do this also, unless you have the P4P V2.0 which the update is not out yet. I have been playing around with it and mapping on my computer, which syncs to your mobile device. You can fly the same mission over and over and repeat the task.

Litchi Website

I just looked at Litchi.  I believe that's what I'm going to use.  Looks amazing with the tutorial videos to purchase.  Thanks for the suggestion!
2018-6-20
Use props
Michellecahal7
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-20 08:51
Hello. Pre-plan mission is not available in DJI Go App. We do have our DJI Ground Station Pro software for Ipad that is designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft. For more information you may click on the link: https://www.dji.com/ground-station-pro?site=brandsite&from=nav&site=brandsite&from=nav

Does the photo automatically get taken at each waypoint, or does it stop, then I take the photo myself?
2018-6-20
Use props
Michellecahal7
New

United States

Aerial-Image Posted at 2018-6-20 04:58
No not with the Go app. - maybe with Autopilot

I'll give that a look too.  Thanks!!
2018-6-20
Use props
TheLazyC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1256995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Michellecahal7 Posted at 2018-6-20 13:02
Does the photo automatically get taken at each waypoint, or does it stop, then I take the photo myself?

It will automatically take photo at the waypoints if you fly straight lines and not curved. (it will not take photos in you fly curves because it actually never reaches the way point) Go to the hub and plot your a mission, you can create it and see exactly how it works without an account, you can even save it to your computer.

ie, you can go out and fly the same mission every month and take the same photos at the exact same waypoint at the same altitude.
2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules