how to tell that the latest firmware is installed on the drone
4646 10 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OCDmuch24
lvl.1

I am new to the inspire 1.  This drone has been sitting for a few years without updates, I am currently having issues updating the drone. The remote is already updated, I have watched many vidoes to learn how to update the drone. I have followed all instructions, and I have downladed the latest firmware from the DJI website. But after the update and I repower the drone I get a blinking green light indicating that I am good for flight, but the DJI GO app says the drone still needs an update. If anyone could help me out that would be great.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues upgrading your aircraft right now. Can you provide to me the firmware version that you have right now for the aircraft, remote and app? You can see that in the app. Just go to the camera interface > General settings > About.

Just scroll down and you will see the 'About.'
2018-6-20
Use props
OCDmuch24
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-6-20 06:01
Hello there. We apologize if you're having some issues upgrading your aircraft right now. Can you provide to me the firmware version that you have right now for the aircraft, remote and app? You can see that in the app. Just go to the camera interface > General settings > About.

Just scroll down and you will see the 'About.'

the current aircraft version is 1.10.01.40 the remote firmware is version 1.7.80

2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

OCDmuch24 Posted at 2018-6-20 13:48
the current aircraft version is 1.10.01.40 the remote firmware is version 1.7.80

Which firmware are you trying to update, the Inspire 1 itself or the camera that was mounted in the aircraft? Because you will have an option in the website of which firmware you're going to update.
2018-6-21
Use props
OCDmuch24
lvl.1

The camera is the Zenmuse X3, I updated Firmware 1.10.01.40. that was a success, but the remote and drone are off with the updates. How would I go about updating the remote to the current Firmware?
2018-6-21
Use props
OCDmuch24
lvl.1

I don't understand, the drone has the latest update from the DJI website, but the remote says that the drone still requires an update. In the overall status it says normal with an red triangle, that has an exclamation mark inside. when I tap on it says "Aircraft requires and update" and it has a link to a tutorial video on how to update the drone. Is the remote the one that requires an update or is the drone?
2018-6-21
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

It might just be the battery that needs updating??

Leave the remote off.....Plug in your SDCard with the .bin file ONLY and turn it on......listen for the beeps.....updating each battery does not take long.
2018-6-21
Use props
OCDmuch24
lvl.1

I have solved the issues, the drone is now working perfectly, thanks for all the help
2018-6-23
Use props
OCDmuch24
lvl.1

I have solved the issues, thanks to all the help. The drone is now fully operational and working perfectly.
2018-6-23
Use props
ChristianQ
lvl.2

I have just encountered the same problem and wonder if this is the version you had to update?      Inspire 1 Firmware v01.11.01.50 (X3)
    2017-07-10.
2018-6-27
Use props
ChristianQ
lvl.2

I installed the new firmware update and it looked like it was successful but I get an ESC Error every time I try to lunch my drone. A single yellow light comes on the left arm of the drone. My Remote Controller would not take the firmware update and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it? I guess I have to break down and call support.
2018-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules