gimbal shake after power up
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

yesterday a friend of mine was flying one of my drones . bad luck ..he crashed it...(flying backwards in a tree) .
Drones seems fine no visual damage.. One broken prop. But after power up the gimbal is going everywhere..
I  took a close look but al motors seems oke. no visual damage to the flat cable en when moving gimbal by hand nothing seems stucked.
So i can send it in to DJI.. but is there anything i can do?  Yes i tried recalibrate , but with no luck...

2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry to hear on what happened to your friend's aircraft. It is recommended to send in the unit immediately for diagnosis and repair. As of the moment, there are no other troubleshooting steps that you can do as we are avoiding another issue that might add to the aircraft. Please tell your friend that he/she can submit the request by clicking on this link: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-6-20
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-20 10:48
Sorry to hear on what happened to your friend's aircraft. It is recommended to send in the unit immediately for diagnosis and repair. As of the moment, there are no other troubleshooting steps that you can do as we are avoiding another issue that might add to the aircraft. Please tell your friend that he/she can submit the request by clicking on this link: http://www.dji.com/support

its worse its my drone drone  :-)
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RUDIMAN Posted at 2018-6-20 10:54
its worse its my drone drone  :-)

Oh, I am sorry. I misunderstood what you mentioned above. It was only your friend who flies it but you owned the drone. Again, sorry for what happened to your aircraft. You can start submitting the request so that our repair team can start the diagnosis and repair it for you.
2018-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules