Live stream to Youtube HELP!!
9950 10 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rj32
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24281 ft
United States

I have been trying to stream to my youtube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/rj32 ).  I have been unsuccessfull and I canf find help anywhere.  The message I get on the DJI GO 4 app says "Start Streaming Failed (The user is not enabled for live streaming)"  I have tried everything I can think of.  Has anyone been successfull in streaming to youtube?  

Thanks!
RJ32
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience, would you mind providing the firmware and DJI Go 4 app version as well as the phone that we're using?
2018-6-20
Use props
rj32
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-20 15:33
Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience, would you mind providing the firmware and DJI Go 4 app version as well as the phone that we're using?

so sorry I missed this...  
The app version is 4.2.21
I am using an apple iphone 7 + IOS version 11.4

I have been able to live stream to youtube from my Youtube app on my phone, but still have had no luck streaming from the drone.  

Here is a screen shot.

2018-6-27
Use props
rj32
lvl.1
United States

I tried to log in from a different account and ti looks like it may be working.  here is what it looks like now.    It is just stuck at Start encoder and won't change.  
2018-6-27
Use props
Dario Bestetti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 658054 ft
Brazil

rj32 Posted at 2018-6-27 13:13
I tried to log in from a different account and ti looks like it may be working.  here is what it looks like now.  [view_image]  It is just stuck at Start encoder and won't change.

I'm having the same problem !
2018-7-10
Use props
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did anyone solve this?

Im trying to get a live feed going and all seems to be I can see a stream but it just displays an image with the buffering circle in the middle, does the stream only work once in the air?

Also noticed a glitch if i try and share the link via email using the share function in the app (latest version) and selecting mail it does pop the keyboard so you cant type in the address bar only select from your contacts!
Also wouldnt it be a good idea to have a pause function to the feed so that I can set on up share the link and then start the broadcast? it seems a bit dumb that i set up the feed then once is streaming I then have to go and get the link to share it all the time the feed is streaming to my youtube channel it would be handy to be able to set up a channel in advance first?
2018-11-25
Use props
djiuser_wOARZqkAbpI2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27139 ft

United States

Schmooit Posted at 2018-11-25 06:17
Did anyone solve this?

Im trying to get a live feed going and all seems to be I can see a stream but it just displays an image with the buffering circle in the middle, does the stream only work once in the air?

I am having the same problem. I have the latest (as of the date of this posting) DJI GO 4, with a new iPad Mini 4. I can stream from the iPad using the YouTube app, but DJI Go 4 hangs at "start encoder."

HELP!
2019-1-5
Use props
ZARUS28
New

Произошло увеличение количества подписчиков для передачи потокового видео - до 1 000 с мобильных устройств. Это понятно с учетом количества пранкеров, просителей и прочих желающих просверкать в сети. Плохо. Пусть бы 300 например.
2019-10-11
Use props
NeuronLink
New
Flight distance : 1060919 ft
United States

Introduction to live streaming
YouTube Live is an easy way to reach your audience in real time. Whether you're streaming a video game, hosting a live Q&A, or teaching a class, our tools will help you manage your stream and interact with viewers in real time.

There are a few ways you can live stream on YouTube. Here’s a quick overview:

Simple: These options are great for beginners, or if you want to quickly go live.

Webcam: Live streaming via webcam is an easy way to go live without the need for an encoder. Start streaming from your laptop/desktop computer using your webcam. Learn more
Mobile: Streaming on mobile lets you stream from the YouTube app. Note: to be able to live stream on mobile, you need to have at least 1,000 subscribers. Learn more
2019-10-22
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-6-20 22:10
Have you enabled your YouTube account for Live Streaming?

See here - Intro to YouTube live streaming

Looks like a fairly high barrier to cross - "must have at least 1,000 subscribers".
2019-11-22
Use props
Phantom Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281371 ft
Germany

YouTubers with fewer than 1000 subscribers can still stream live from a computer or webcam.

Live streaming could be disabled for your channel for the following reasons:

1. Your channel violated Community Guidelines and received a warning.
2. Your livestream or archived livestream has been blocked worldwide.
3. Your livestream or archived livestream will be disabled due to copyright infringement.
4. Your livestream will match another copyrighted live broadcast.

Here you can check if your channel has received alerts and if you can use live streaming:
https://www.youtube.com/features
2019-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules