Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot finish activation of spark
1831 8 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
knelson69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3990 ft
United States

I just recieved my spark today 6/20/18 and have tried numerous times to finish the activation of the drone.  When i get to the last page of the activation i get an error code that says "Network disconnected"  please connect to a network first.  The drone appears to be connected to the wifi successfully and i go through the steps exactly as the quick start guide says but cannot get past this error code.
2018-6-20
Use props
Didiko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18399 ft

Hello there,

what about this video tutorial :

Which exact step is failing?
2018-6-20
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

You are on android? Can you get a iphone/tab and try with that? iOS are be able to have a "internet dead" wifi and be parallel online via mobil data
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, let us know if you still have an issue on activating your drone. Please upload the screenshot on the error message that you are receiving. Click on "Reply" to make sure I can get notification from your response. Thank you.
2018-6-21
Use props
knelson69
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for your quick response!  I gave up last night but did everything exactly the same this morning and it worked.  Not sure what the deal was.  I'm going to go try it out this morning.
2018-6-21
Use props
knelson69
lvl.2
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-6-20 22:49
You are on android? Can you get a iphone/tab and try with that? iOS are be able to have a "internet dead" wifi and be parallel online via mobil data

I am on iphone.  I was able to get it to go this morning without any issues.  Thank you for your willingness to help!
2018-6-21
Use props
knelson69
lvl.2
United States

Didiko Posted at 2018-6-20 21:44
Hello there,

what about this video tutorial : here

Thank you for your response and for the attached video.  I did everything just like the video says which was how I was doing it last night and for some reason today it worked on the first try.  
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

knelson69 Posted at 2018-6-21 10:42
Thank you for your response and for the attached video.  I did everything just like the video says which was how I was doing it last night and for some reason today it worked on the first try.

Glad to know that you were able to activate your spark, kindly keep us posted for updates. Thank you.
2018-6-21
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Well done. Enjoy your Drone.
2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules