720 6 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricky2603
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

HELP
i boughtt the drone today.... the drone keeps rebooting, after tryin so many things last hope was dji assist.. downloaded it and its been stuck on uppdate at 7% for 30 min now
2018-6-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like you have a lemon that needs to be returned.
2018-6-21
Use props
BigRoyBoy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106414 ft
Australia

Return it mate
2018-6-21
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with the above.  return it and get another.
You don't want to start out with problems.
2018-6-21
Use props
ricky2603
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

I just bought this yesterday.. and had no flight time at all, and the local store london drugs says its opened and xnat take it back, wtf... i bought this to use right away, not to ship it out to dji. any help
2018-6-21
Use props
EdisonW1979
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

ricky2603 Posted at 2018-6-21 07:34
I just bought this yesterday.. and had no flight time at all, and the local store london drugs says its opened and xnat take it back, wtf... i bought this to use right away, not to ship it out to dji. any help

If you got it from London Drugs, guessing you're Canadian? Hi there

I can tell you that's total BS! You need to ask to speak to the store manager ASAP, they are required to accept the return, especially if it's within less than 15 days of purchase and all original packaging is still available.
If they refuse an exchange, then just return it and go pick up one from the Apple Store, they have no-hassle 15 day return policy, which extends to DJI drones. I know, cause I just did the same thing when I went and got a second testing MA unit, and then returned it before my 15 days were up, and had no hassle doing it.

Good luck!
2018-6-21
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 2018-6-21 07:43
If you got it from London Drugs, guessing you're Canadian? Hi there

I can tell you that's total BS! You need to ask to speak to the store manager ASAP, they are required to accept the return, especially if it's within less than 15 days of purchase and all original packaging is still available.

especially if you can't use it!  not trying to return it for refund, but return it for a working one.
2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules