917 5 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamilG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26572 ft

Lithuania

Hello,
I am thinking to buy refurbished drone from the DJI online store and want to know if Lithuania is in the list of countries that get UPS shipping label from DJI in case there is an issue and I need to send the drone to the Netherlands service center.

Where could I find the list of countries that are covered by DJI's European logistics network?

Thanks.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JamilG, thanks for your interest in DJI product, that is right, we will provide the shipping label to Lithuania if the drone needs the repair service in the Netherlands repair center in the future. Please note customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product.
2018-6-20
Use props
JamilG
lvl.1

Lithuania

Thanks, DJI Mindy,
it is good to know.

There is another question regarding warranty and EU laws.
If I buy online from official DJI store, am I entitled to the 2 years warranty as per EU laws?
I know that DJI gives 6 to 12 months warranty on different parts but country laws always prevail over company policy.

According to EU rules:
"Free of charge, 2-year guarantee (legal guarantee) for all goods
Under EU rules you always have the right to a minimum 2-year guarantee at no cost, regardless of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order.
This 2-year guarantee is your minimum right. National rules in your country may give you extra protection: however, any deviation from EU rules must always be in the consumer's best interest.
If goods you bought anywhere in the EU turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace them free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund."

Thanks in advance.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JamilG Posted at 2018-6-20 23:10
Thanks, DJI Mindy,
it is good to know.

We respect local laws and regulations, in EU, all spare parts enjoy 2 years' warranty. Battery enjoys a warranty period of 1 year, but the consumables such as props and frame do not have the warranty.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
2018-6-21
Use props
JamilG
lvl.1

Lithuania

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-21 00:09
We respect local laws and regulations, in EU, all spare parts enjoy 2 years' warranty. Battery enjoys a warranty period of 1 year, but the consumables such as props and frame do not have the warranty.
Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks, Mindy.
You were very helpful.
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JamilG Posted at 2018-6-21 00:12
Thanks, Mindy.
You were very helpful.

You are welcome, please keep us posted if you any further query.
2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules