Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Basic Warranty or DJI Care
762 5 2018-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ixaY5zjTr8xp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50971 ft
Vietnam

Sorry, as this as it may have been answered already but I couldn't find it specifically. I bought a new Mavic Air last month, very happy no problems. I just have one question, I pressume I have a 12month warranty as standard, maybe 6months on the gimble but i want to ask if my drone gets damaged becasuee of hardware failure not pilot error is my Mavic Air covered under the basic warranty or do I neeed to buy the care packag now???

I did write to DJI and they respoded very quickly but I still didn't get the direct answer to my question. Any help anyone is able to give me if i need to take the DJI care now or I wait until the Mavic's standard warranty has run out?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone is able to give me on this.

Thank you.
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your interest in DJI Care Refresh, if the drone is still in warranty period and the damage is not caused by pilot error after being evaluated by our repair team, we will provide warranty service. You can select to purchase the DJI Care Refresh anytime you want, but if it has been activated over 48 hours, you will need to provide us a short video to verify the drone is still in good and working condition.
2018-6-21
Use props
Afyon035
lvl.1

Turkey

Can we speak Turkish?

Türkçe konuşabilir miyiz?
Dji drone yurt dışından alınırsa, garanti durumu nasıl olur? <Google Translate>
TR-yurtdışından dji drone alınsa garanti durumu nasıl oluyor?
2018-6-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Both is always best - one for accidental damage and the other for manufacturer defects. Hopefully you won't need to use either though.
2018-6-21
Use props
djiuser_ixaY5zjTr8xp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50971 ft
Vietnam

Thank you very much to all for providing me with information I needed, love the Air very very much   Thanks again.
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ixaY5zjTr8xp Posted at 2018-6-21 03:24
Thank you very much to all for providing me with information I needed, love the Air very very much   Thanks again.

You are welcome. Should there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules