Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Ronin 2 Firmware Released (06/21/2018)
7843 7 2018-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date : 2018.06.21
  • Firmware: V 1.3.0.60
  • Ronin 2 App iOS : V 1.1.0
  • Ronin 2 App Android : V 1.1.0
  • DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin (PC): V 2.0.0
  • DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin (Mac): V 2.0.0
  • User Manual : V 1.2

What’s New?
  • Added support for DJI Master Wheels and DJI Force Pro.
  • Added support for switching between Profile and Follow mode and start/stop recording using Futaba controller.
  • Fixed an issue where a downward-mounted gimbal would lose control when using the Track function.
  • Fixed an occasional issue where the gimbal could not recenter itself when prompted.
  • The gimbal will no longer restart when switching to the same system language.
  • Fixed an issue where an incorrect prompt message would appear when powering off a gimbal set with an English system language.
  • Fixed an issue where the Futaba R7008SB receiver could not control the gimbal.
  • Reduced an issue where the pan axis would occasionally drift.
  • Optimized gimbal performance when switching between Free and Follow modes.
  • Fixed an issue where the gimbal would become stuck in Follow mode when using a remote controller.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware through DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin by connecting the USB Type-C port on the Ronin 2 to your computer. Do not disconnect the gimbal from the computer during update process.
  • Make sure to update both the Ronin 2 gimbal and remote controller to the latest firmware; otherwise, the remote controller will not be able to control the gimbal. Restart the gimbal and remote controller after the update is complete.
  • Once the update starts, the motors will be power off. If updating firmware with a camera attached the Ronin 2, make sure to protect the camera from collisions.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the Ronin 2 and retry.

2018-6-21
Use props
DAN.D
First Officer
Flight distance : 198753 ft

Fantastic, but when will you be adding RCP settings?
2018-6-21
Use props
Flo the Pirate
First Officer
Austria

Rcp support was one big selling point for me when I decided between movi pro and ronin 2 ...  I was sure you would include it in this next update after waiting more than 6 month till the last update  ... but no ... are you still planning to introduce rcp to ronin 2 ?
2018-6-26
Use props
Flo the Pirate
First Officer
Austria

first tried on a mac book but only got the remote and not the ronin to show up in the assistant app - I first thought the usb port might be broken finally worked on a PC.
2018-6-26
Use props
Guerrilla Video
New

Mexico

When will the update to control RED and ARRI cameras be added? It was a big aspect that made me purchase the Ronin 2 over the Movi Pro and I have had mi Ronin 2 since November of last year without being able to control settings or record from the wireless remote.
2018-7-26
Use props
fans3a2d2b46
New

Italy

sorry how can update ive got problem with my new ronin2 and master wheell
2018-9-24
Use props
jlovell
lvl.1
Canada

Tried to update , but keep getting errors, even when we roll back to the original firmware. yaw roll pitch device is not connected.  Help!!
2018-10-22
Use props
Justin Lovell0
lvl.1

Canada

UPDATE:
Sent mine back for repair after all motors went limp and stopped responding.  They sent it back after 2 months that they had it, and now it is having the same issue you are describing.

Very frustrated with DJI service and support.  This is not PRO service that I expect from a gold standard company.
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules