Phantom 3 Pixel 2 incompatible
1567 5 2018-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbrooks94
lvl.1

So I have the brand new Pixel 2 (not XL) and my phantom 3 standard is not compatible at all, the video playback is so choppy and horrible. Sometimes it wont even connect. I have done everyting, restarting the whole process, airplane mode and all. Still nothing, it just records like a second at a time, then freezes and tries to catch up 5 seconds later going super fast. Any reason why a phone so popular as the pixel isnt even compatible with this company?
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello. Sorry for the trouble. As of the moment, only Google Pixel has been tested by our Developer Team. There might be some software that is not compatible with our application. No worry, I can raise this concern to our Developer Team. In the meantime, you may want to use those devices that have been tested and recommended to use. Please see the image below for your reference.

2018-6-21
Use props
mbrooks94
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-21 08:42
Hello. Sorry for the trouble. As of the moment, only Google Pixel has been tested by our Developer Team. There might be some software that is not compatible with our application. No worry, I can raise this concern to our Developer Team. In the meantime, you may want to use those devices that have been tested and recommended to use. Please see the image below for your reference.

[view_image]

Thanks, I have looked at that for quite sometime on so many different pages. I only have one phone, the pixel 2. So am I too assume I just wait and not use the drone until it gets a proper development update?
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mbrooks94 Posted at 2018-6-21 08:45
Thanks, I have looked at that for quite sometime on so many different pages. I only have one phone, the pixel 2. So am I too assume I just wait and not use the drone until it gets a proper development update?

Sorry again for this inconvenience. This concern has been forwarded to the Developer Team, requesting to test this mobile device (Google Pixel 2) for Phantom 3 Standard. I highly recommend you to check our official website for the updates. Thank you very much for your understanding.
2018-6-21
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

mbrooks94 Posted at 2018-6-21 08:45
Thanks, I have looked at that for quite sometime on so many different pages. I only have one phone, the pixel 2. So am I too assume I just wait and not use the drone until it gets a proper development update?

The video on the sd card in the camera records even if the video feed is interrupted.  
2018-6-21
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

The Feeds sight is so good as the mobile in action with Go app. You may use the mobile in airplane mode,shut up all task in back round (excepted the OS services). WIFI is not so strong as a light bridge or occu sync.
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules