DJI Go trying to connect OSMO Mobile 2 when selecting OSMO Mobile
907 7 2018-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WhiteNoiseMaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61785 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I'm having a problem with my OSMO Mobile. Using an iPhone 6s it connects and works without any problem but when i try to use an iPhone 6s Plus, it keeps telling me it can't find an 'OSMO Mobile 2' despite selecting 'OSMO Mobile' - The issue must be software related. I'm using the latest DJI Go app from the Apple Store and I have connected the OSMO to the DJI Assistant 2 App to update the OSMO firmware.

DJI Go iPhone 6s Plus

DJI Go iPhone 6s Plus

2018-6-21
Use props
WhiteNoiseMaker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

is there anyone else with an iPhone 6s Plus experiencing this problem?
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry if you're having an issue with the Osmo mobile, have you tried to turn off the bluetooth connection on your iPhone 6s? Please ensure that there will be no other bluetooth open aside from your iPhone6s plus and Osmo mobile.
2018-6-24
Use props
WhiteNoiseMaker
lvl.1

Thanks for the reply Tony. I've tested it with the iPhone 6s switched off so thats not the issue. I can't understand why it says its searching for an OSMO Mobile 2 when I'm selecting OSMO Mobile 1.
2018-6-24
Use props
WhiteNoiseMaker
lvl.1

I've also confirmed the Bluetooth is working on the iPhone 6s Plus.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WhiteNoiseMaker Posted at 2018-6-24 08:58
I've also confirmed the Bluetooth is working on the iPhone 6s Plus.

Did you manage to forget the bluetooth name of your Osmo mobile in your iPhone 6s and re-connect your iPhone 6s plus to your Osmo mobile?
2018-6-24
Use props
WhiteNoiseMaker
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-24 09:18
Did you manage to forget the bluetooth name of your Osmo mobile in your iPhone 6s and re-connect your iPhone 6s plus to your Osmo mobile?

I've worked out the problem! My Wife used her phone with the OSMO (without telling me) and it must have been connecting to that when i was trying to connect to the iPhone 6s Plus. Its working now that she's removed the OSMO from her iPhone.
2018-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Glad to know that, please keep us posted for in any case you need our assistance.
2018-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules